Spirituality Thread - OBEs, lucid dreams, meditation, chakras etc

yo moms

drunk
Daps
This is the fukkery I don't want to hear. Because they say in the astral world, what you think is what you create. So now you come in here talking about demons I'm going to have a bad experience :stopitslime: it's like tripping on mushrooms after you found out your moms has died.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
This is the fukkery I don't want to hear. Because they say in the astral world, what you think is what you create. So now you come in here talking about demons I'm going to have a bad experience :stopitslime: it's like tripping on mushrooms after you found out your moms has died.

Some people do say that they are physical beings and not just manifestations. I've actually read more on the former than the latter. If what I read is true, you better be careful

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I agree that (if you believe) this stuff is not something you take lightly and Im not challenging you @JOHN.KOOL... I believe that you experienced all that, but I think whats important here is you have to do your research on your own. Ive read that not everyone is at the right "level" (vibrations) to delve into these practices and its a process. Just look up "low vibrations/demons" or "high vibrations" "raising your vibrations" in google and how its connected to almost everything you may encounter (including astral projection). So its a process..If you go in blindly then you get what you ask for.

Not to say that you asked to open up those doors, but Im talking about people who are interested/seeking.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Some people do say that they are physical beings and not just manifestations. I've actually read more on the former than the latter. If what I read is true, you better be careful

How come nobody has ever been physically harmed doing this then? I've never read about anyone dying or anything after astral projection.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I ain't saying demons in the fukking bible shyt sense nikka.
I'm saying MONSTERS SENSE B type of shyt that want to harm yo ass for being in their field :shaq:
fukk THIS shyt!

Anyways I rather be able to control my dreams and do what the fukk i want to do in it :wow:
Only did it once tho.
I was in the dream, and I was like yo this a fukking dream. Took control :wow: flew out the basement or jumped all them stairs, and I was about to fly out my house and I woke up due to the surexcitement. yeah its lucid dreaming I think.

ok. so just more bullshyt.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
yeah the ones that like to communicate with people are usually malevolent from what I've read... and also the malevolent ones seems to be the strongest and able to do the most things... but I could be wrong. That's why in the scole experiment it's really hard to say if those are actually deceased people. since these things have no sense of time, can read minds, and have access to all information... how do you know it's not something that's just that evil fukking with you? It can know everything about you down to your fingerprints if you really think about it.

There's another documentary called spiritworld 1,2, and 3 .. it's not as professional as the scole experiment video.. but shows you how these entities leave fingerprints that are the same as the deceased and etc... basically scole experiments on crack

:dwillhuh:

Why is it that foreign countries have the most craziest experiences and stories? They have the most craziest Shyt ever.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I would def try it if I had some type of liness like aids or cancer and gave me a few years to live.

I'd go there and take over this world :shaq: and keep fukking with y'all nikkas tryna enter. like if my mind could leave my body for good and I'd would have to live there I'd make it my own and be the king :wow: and if any of y'all coli nikkas would happen to run into me :patrice: lets see if I can cut y'all cord and enter your body and make it mine instead :troll:
That' demonic shyt brehs :shaq: u really want this!

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I would def try it if I had some type of liness like aids or cancer and gave me a few years to live.

I'd go there and take over this world :shaq: and keep fukking with y'all nikkas tryna enter. like if my mind could leave my body for good and I'd would have to live there I'd make it my own and be the king :wow: and if any of y'all coli nikkas would happen to run into me :patrice: lets see if I can cut y'all cord and enter your body and make it mine instead :troll:
That' demonic shyt brehs :shaq: u really want this!

This is where you go when you die breh. Ill see one day :ufdup: