fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
It all led to Yeshua.

c4af9de4c2b05b31d94711e1514fa0bc.jpg

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
How do you tell the difference between listening to your heart and intuition to listening to your ego? My mind plays tricks on me and I always make the wrong decision and feel like shyt afterwards :damn:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Funny this thread pop back up.

Since the new year my house has been experiencing all sorts of shyt such as broken appliances/pipe flooding in basement/horrible fukking energy which also caused me depression for no fukking reason. I am well verse in sprirtiuality but I have to admit I had slack a little in our practice and it gotten to the point at night I was afraid to go downstairs as I felt this negative energy which I can tell was a old ass cac. So I went got my papa candelo/St Martha and Oshun shyt in order and cleanse my house as well and that bytch is gone.

The old spirit was name Sidney old racist Cac who didn't like that a black family was successful and he came from next door:ohhh: which is a white family who experiences all type of domestic shyt and are jealous of my family. We have the biggest house on the sac and drive 2017s in our late 20s. Protect y'all selves people godbless

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Funny this thread pop back up.

Since the new year my house has been experiencing all sorts of shyt such as broken appliances/pipe flooding in basement/horrible fukking energy which also caused me depression for no fukking reason. I am well verse in sprirtiuality but I have to admit I had slack a little in our practice and it gotten to the point at night I was afraid to go downstairs as I felt this negative energy which I can tell was a old ass cac. So I went got my papa candelo/St Martha and Oshun shyt in order and cleanse my house as well and that bytch is gone.

The old spirit was name Sidney old racist Cac who didn't like that a black family was successful and he came from next door:ohhh: which is a white family who experiences all type of domestic shyt and are jealous of my family. We have the biggest house on the sac and drive 2017s in our late 20s. Protect y'all selves people godbless
Breh do you pour libations? Started doing that and that helps alot