Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • He's one of the worst

Votes: 41 58.6%

• Total voters

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
OGD Urkel is one of the worst of alltime, but WOAT sitcom character HAS to go to.......

HOP_Malik_240x260_041120071241.jpg

Malik from House of Payne. Hate this kid with a passion:pacspit:.
Matter of fact, let me nominate that whole cast. One of the worst sitcoms of alltime :pacspit::pacspit:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Ironically Steve became that dude when he started making random appearances after his divorce from Marcy.. he was just grimmey for no reason

Marcy: I thought you were in the desert, protecting the wildlife and performing "Guys and Dolls" with your little cactus friends? :usure:
Steve: :smugdraper: That, much like our marriage, was just a phase.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how y'all are able to watch more than 5 minutes of any of those Tyler Perry's show, that shyt is honestly the worst TV show that I have ever seen.

On topic, smh @ OGD. He was terrible, but of course by that time the entire show was to shyt. Started out as a wholesome black family sitcom and ended up a sci fi comedy.

Y'all remember when Urkel took over TGIF and was on EVERY show one week. nikka landed in the living room of step by step and full house.

Denyce-Lawton.jpg

All credit must be given to whoever the nikka is whos involved with casting,boy got good taste:whew:...lowkey if you ever switch past that Family TIme show with Omar Gooding,Angel Conwells ass in them outfits they put her in:banderas:...gotta be the reason the show still on the air:mjcry:..far as annoying characters that have been talked about

Myles-I was glad he got kidnapped,and lowkey had the show stayed on im pretty sure RayJ would've took his spot and he would've been Judy WInslow'd:pachaha:and Ray saved One on One @Milk N Cookies ,i still wanna know if he fuked that annoying nikka Arnez bytch lol...they left a cliffhanger but I think we all know:youngsabo:

everybody they added to the jami foxx show at the end,from Sherry Shepard,to the Don't Be Menace castoffs who became Jamies friends.

Moeshas daddy-they could've killed him off and let D raise his family,he didn't try to be a father until Mo was about to fukk sumbody,then all of a sudden he wanna go into daddy mode:wtb:

Grown Urkel was annoying but yall cant take nothing away from Young Urkel,when he would make a brief appearance and shut the whole damn show down:damn:

Little Richie,Rachel come get ya son:snoop:

Rudy when she grew up and stopped being cute,before she became fine:blessed:...her only usefulness on the show was so that Kenny could come around and steal the show:pachaha:.

Ron Johnson on DIfferent World when he was the nerd,before he became on of the best characters on the show.

sometimes good characters go bad,and bad characters go good....hurts to see yall gave up on OGD just like the system did:mjcry:..and that shyt Chris Rock said in that open letter is so true and I really didn't notice it,but the angry youth from the hood they insert in these shows cant ever just get there and be grateful and play it cool,they always gotta clash and be on sum "You could never understand my struggle:scust:" shyt in the beginning.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

"Yo money what's with the 3rd degree" :mjlol:

U know cacs wrote this shyt

:mjlol: I don't think I've ever watched that episode or remember that character AT ALL!!

This is why you need black TV Shows/Movies to be produced/written by black folks.

:ohhh: Brehs besides "The Wire", what are good black TV shows (or Movies) that ARE NOT produced/written by Black folks?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think changing the dynamic of a show has to hurt it though because there are examples of shows growing with their characters and continuing to be good (maybe not as good) but still put out quality material. Living Single was on for 5 seasons though which is a good time and also a good place to stop and it took all of the characters to a logical stopping point so I had no issue with it. I'm thinking of stuff like Family Matters and Martin where they start going outlandish with characters. Family Matters got bad because it kept going more and more insane. Fresh Prince's latter seasons suffer to me because they actually stopped Will's growth. Once they called off the marriage between he and Lisa then had their parents get married instead, the show jumped the shark for me
I don't think it's necessarily a race thing.

The last few seasons of Seinfeld, the characters became more out there and the storylines got a little ridiculous.

Elaine went from being a cool smart chick, to a slutty bytch.

It's Always Sunny is seeing something similar the past few years.

Hell, Workaholics just finished its fourth season and that was :ld:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruce_Juice.jpg

Looking at Steve's wiki, confirms that Laura was a bytch

Late in the sixth season in "We're Going to Disney World," Steve transformed into Stefan as part of an inventor's competition at Walt Disney World; however, Laura sabotaged the transformation chamber to prevent him from turning back into Steve. During his extended stint as Stefan, he proposed to Laura in front of Cinderella Castle. Laura accepted, but their engagement was broken off when Myra appealed to Stefan and Laura revealed her sabotage. While just about everyone liked Stefan, Myra disliked him immensely, believing he was a joke and knows that her "Steviekins" was perfect already.

In the seventh season finale "Send in the Clones," Steve created a cloning machine and wound up cloning himself. Myra was initially excited, but eventually realized that two Steves were just too much. To clear up the situation, Laura proposed that one of the Steves be permanently turned into Stefan, so that she and Myra can both be with the one they love.

:dahell:

In another thread I talked about the first time Myra is on the show, she's a perfect woman. One of Laura's dates hooks Steve up with his cousin who is Myra because she likes nerds. She's bad as hell, smart as fukk, good head on her shoulders and actually likes Steve. They had to make her crazy as shyt just to justify Steve still wanting Laura.