Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • He's one of the worst

Votes: 41 58.6%

• Total voters

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
They seriously had dude jetpack through the Winslow's roof at the end of "Family Matters" (Illinois) and LAND on the set of "Step By Step" (Wisconsin). :heh:

I miss TGIF, breh. :deadrose:

I remember back when I was young in the 90s they tried HARD to make the Urkel Dance a hot dance, even by 90s standards people were like :camby: the Urkel Dance and started doing the Macarana

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Denise was cool before she went to college. She was the big sister I would have wanted, didn't snitch on Theo, had hot homegirls...

She came back from Hillman and Africa a hippie cornball and a loser
You know a character sucks when they make a spin-off show for the character... then proceeds to kick character off own show and have all the side characters make the show better without the star character. Denise was meh but was at least 100x better than Vanessa.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
true Griff and the squad were that shyt. Even adding Jefferson was a positive. Steve wasnt shyt.
Ironically Steve became that dude when he started making random appearances after his divorce from Marcy.. he was just grimmey for no reason

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Ironically Steve became that dude when he started making random appearances after his divorce from Marcy.. he was just grimmey for no reason
true i liked Steve way more in that capacity

:camby: to the era where Peggy went away to find her mom or some shyt and would just call home..reminded me of Martin/Gina in that last season

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
true i liked Steve way more in that capacity

:camby: to the era where Peggy went away to find her mom or some shyt and would just call home..reminded me of Martin/Gina in that last season
Wasn't she pregnant during that time? I think that was the only way to have her on the show without showing her pregnancy cause lord knows Al wasn't gonna hit that

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Damn it's like that:wtf:. I loved Franklin. Thought it was funny how him and the youngest daughter thought they were grown. Would come up and go to work on that piano. I thought he was a good character:manny:
THey acted more grown than all of the adults on the show... but Franklin and that religious dude's level of simping and thirst was on :scust: levels.