Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • He's one of the worst

Votes: 41 58.6%

• Total voters

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
That show got so bad so fast. But the GOAT goons on Family Matters was The Dragons for sure. They trashed Rachel's Place and gave Eddie the realest beatdown in sitcom history. hen Snitchin Steve had to wear a wire to take them down...

213035.jpg

:damn: at his face tho

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh that's a great observation. Grant it a lot of sitcoms have a drop in quality as time goes on but it seems like sitcoms focusing on us (black people) hit a MEAN slope toward mediocrity once they get past season 4. almost like everyone on the show stopped caring

Yeah, Only Fresh Prince kept the quality past season 4.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
I'm one of the few people who enjoyed the last seasons of Family Matters I guess. Steve was funnier/wittier, Myra started getting a deeper role and the show was overall funnier to me IMO:manny:

But yeah 3J was pretty bad with his ridiculous Kriss Kross impersonation.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Franklin from My Wife and Kids was far worse. Also the entire cast of Full House deserves honorable mention.

And Family Matters in general was on some weird shyt in the last few seasons anyway. That OGD nonsense was just another example of that.

Last edited:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
She had a different boyfriend every episode, her pops was a cop, she came from a middle class family, there was nothing to :noah: at

Steve went from equipment manager to #1 option just like that :dahell:

How is he even eligible :dahell:

He never showed any of this off in practice or gym :dahell: Even if a dude wasn't on the team at school, you would know whether or not they could hoop

Other team hasn't heard of clock managment :dahell: They were up like 8 with a minute left, coming down jacking up shots :dahell:

The cheerleading team only has one cheer :dahell:

Why are they lifting Laura at the end :dahell: Are those two guys lifting her just trying to fukk

The coach was apparently 1 more game away from being fired, luckily finds CP3 on the bench to win him the game, but never uses him again :dahell:

How do u fluke in to 70 points and then for the last quarter lose the ability to dribble pass and even take a basket that isn't am airbags

This is more insane considering this was a chicago high school

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
Franklin from My Wife and Kids was far worse. Also the entire cast of Full House deserves honorable mention.

And Family Matters in general was on some weird shyt in the last few seasons anyway. That OGD nonsense was just another example of that.

Beginning of greatness.:blessed:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I actually liked House of payne :manny: until the later seasons when Rudy did the heel turn Calvin is one of the top 10 simps in TV history. I agree with everyone else about FM shyt got worse when the show was about to end i didnt see every ep but i do remember OGD. the way Martin ended effected me the most because thats one of my favorite shows, you could tell Martin stopped giving a fukk about the direction of the show in the later years, the coocoo clock episode, Pam identical twin cousin :dahell: Tommys car accident with Shanehneh, Pam episode when she gets hired as an A&R, Coles girlfriend Shaniece. If you look closely Martin is wearing a iced out Rolex during the scenes n shyt :mjlol:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I actually liked House of payne :manny: until the later seasons when Rudy did the heel turn Calvin is one of the top 10 simps in TV history. I agree with everyone else about FM shyt got worse when the show was about to end i didnt see every ep but i do remember OGD. the way Martin ended effected me the most because thats one of my favorite shows, you could tell Martin stopped giving a fukk about the direction of the show in the later years, the coocoo clock episode, Pam identical twin cousin :dahell: Tommys car accident with Shanehneh, Pam episode when she gets hired as an A&R, Coles girlfriend Shaniece. If you look closely Martin is wearing a iced out Rolex during the scenes n shyt :mjlol:
And he looked coked up at that in most scenes