Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • He's one of the worst

Votes: 41 58.6%

• Total voters

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I was just thinking about this today and Kellie (Laura) was like "Wait Eddie was a cop:dahell:"

She didn't even remember that shyt from the last season:mjlol:
Actors don't watch their own show and also don't have time on set to care about plotlines they don't have scenes in.
It's a bit extreme here, but that's my take.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of all the sitcoms I used to watch back in the day as a yout, Family Matters easily aged the worst
It was pretty rough in real time. I was the biggest fan in earth and I had to tap out around season 6. Watching it with my kids put it in perspective for me though. shyt was a live action cartoon for kids. Well thats what it became.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
"Thats police haraaaaassment" :dead:

First thing that came to mind :pachaha:

Not sure thats even the worse Urkel character. Myrtle was horrible.

Even tho Mrytle was terrible, I got a shyt load of chuckles, especially when he/she was trying to fukk Eddie numerous times.

OGD was a character that's forgotten because he was on the season that did not matter, because Family Matters was pretty much dead at that point :francis: . The damn show ended up on CBS with fukking Cosby which was supposed to be the answer to TGIF :dead:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Out of all the sitcoms I used to watch back in the day as a yout, Family Matters easily aged the worst
Didn’t have to either, I think Steve’s antics made it age badly to me because didn’t allow other characters to develop til the last season when no one gave a fukk anymore. Yet he’s the reason the show lasted as long as it did in the first place