Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • He's one of the worst

Votes: 41 58.6%

• Total voters

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Seven on married with children was terrible. Glad they silently killed him off.

The worst character ever to me was the asian lady on the jamie foxx show. Everything about her was just :scust::why:
who-dat-o.gif

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

http://whatculture.com/tv/10-woeful-characters-who-ruined-awesome-tv-shows.php

10. Seven – Married With Children
seven-married-with-children.png

As the seventh child of Peg Bundy’s cousins, Ida Mae and Zemus Wanker, Seven is one of the most disliked children in television history. Appearing on, (you guessed it) the seventh season of Married with Children, Seven is dropped off by his parents with the expectations that the Bundys will take care of him. The character ended up being so disliked by fans that he disappeared from the show with only the explanation that he had arrived at the neighbor’s house and would not leave. Seven is later acknowledged on the show with his photo on a milk carton labeled thankfully as “Missing.”

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I'm trying to think of sum other awful sitcom characters. Oh yea that lil punk kid from My wife and kids Franklin. I was never really a fan of the show but when i did watch it I wanted that kid to get hit by a bus
No doubt. He was legit funny at first popping up for a scene here and there. But then he was like one of their kids, always with them at breakfast and family vacations and wifing Katie :snoop: They had them in double dates and everything
They thought a 7 year old couple was cute and hilarious, but I found it ridiculous and annoying.

It's a good thing Fresh Prince and Martin went off when they did, because Nicky and Cole's girl would have probably become those characters

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
http://whatculture.com/tv/10-woeful-characters-who-ruined-awesome-tv-shows.php

10. Seven – Married With Children
seven-married-with-children.png

As the seventh child of Peg Bundy’s cousins, Ida Mae and Zemus Wanker, Seven is one of the most disliked children in television history. Appearing on, (you guessed it) the seventh season of Married with Children, Seven is dropped off by his parents with the expectations that the Bundys will take care of him. The character ended up being so disliked by fans that he disappeared from the show with only the explanation that he had arrived at the neighbor’s house and would not leave. Seven is later acknowledged on the show with his photo on a milk carton labeled thankfully as “Missing.”
lebron-and-magic-laughing.gif

I remember that kid!! I saw this one episode when i was like 12 and was confused cause it wasnt one of their kids... this explains so much.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
off the top Olivia, Pam, 3J, that dude TK on the Parent hood...the light skinned dude on Living Single with the big lips (:noah: thats all i liked about him), Bobbe J when he joined House of Payes making it worst than it already was ( :whoa: my mom watched it) Ray J (both Moesha & ONe on One)

these are the ones i first thought of, i have more
I got so confused on watching house of Payne breh went From barely in high school to a freshman in

Then the whole rick Fox thing

And rudy turning heel

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
lebron-and-magic-laughing.gif

I remember that kid!! I saw this one episode when i was like 12 and was confused cause it wasnt one of their kids... this explains so much.
show is TRILL.. it comes on back to back when i'm at the gym in the morning

hearing all the adult shyt i missed as a kid.. they was dirty as fukk

they put this nikka on a fukking MILK CARTON!!! a weekly sitcom on regular tv channels.. shyt was wild

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Wait, speaking of the Parent Hood, did they ever explain why they wrote the older son off the show?

fukk... this movie still has 28 min left....:why:
i believe he went on tour to do music or college or some shyt. i was actually surprised they explained it considering shows like Moesha end on Master P kidnapping Myles :dead:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Wait........how did urkle and steffan co-exist at the same time??? I thought urkle became steffan when he stepped out of the porta potty and vice versa :ohhh:

they split breh :heh:

Urkel accidentally cloned himself and made his clone Steffan

It took me a min to realize which Urkel u were talking about. Then i clicked the thread and saw the clip posted...The episode was the WORST of the series. wait. if Urkel and Stephon is the same person how were the two separated and how did Stephon not know of of OGD's existence? This episode aired when i stopped watching the show... @BlackMajik

Edit: i see that another font had the same question. But still if he cloned himself he should still know about his 'thuggish' cousin from Detroit...

How ridiculous does a show have to be that a natural conversation like this happens? :deadmanny: