Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • He's one of the worst

Votes: 41 58.6%

• Total voters

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
he does not compare to the original OG of family matters

cousin clarence

Clarence.jpg

duke was too hard for the winslows.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Hell yeah. Dude went hard. Had that boy Eddie actin a fool.

Yo.....I don't even remember OGD Urkel. I mean....until today.....I had never even seen that character.....never knew he existed whatsoever. That shyt was terrible. I saved my childhood by not seeing that trash.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
It took me a min to realize which Urkel u were talking about. Then i clicked the thread and saw the clip posted...The episode was the WORST of the series. wait. if Urkel and Stephon is the same person how were the two separated and how did Stephon not know of of OGD's existence? This episode aired when i stopped watching the show... @BlackMajik

Edit: i see that another font had the same question. But still if he cloned himself he should still know about his 'thuggish' cousin from Detroit...

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
It took me a min to realize which Urkel u were talking about. Then i clicked the thread and saw the clip posted...The episode was the WORST of the series. wait. if Urkel and Stephon is the same person how were the two separated and how did Stephon not know of of OGD's existence? This episode aired when i stopped watching the show... @BlackMajik

Edit: i see that another font had the same question. But still if he cloned himself he should still know about his 'thuggish' cousin from Detroit...
I don't even know how to explain it the shyt was just dumb lol

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Milk N Cookies Can u think of any other terrible Sitcom characters?
off the top Olivia, Pam, 3J, that dude TK on the Parent hood...the light skinned dude on Living Single with the big lips (:noah: thats all i liked about him), Bobbe J when he joined House of Payes making it worst than it already was ( :whoa: my mom watched it) Ray J (both Moesha & ONe on One)

these are the ones i first thought of, i have more