Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • He's one of the worst

Votes: 41 58.6%

• Total voters

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Only time I remember it working was when Married With Children added Griff and the rest of the No Ma'am crew
my nikka Bob Rooney :blessed:
Bob.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Officer Dan was basically Al Bundy with a badge

married with children was a progressive show..it had a white character interacting with black characters and there was nothing that you would call c00nery or token shyt...they were all degenerates...that show really doesn't get the props it deserves

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
married with children was a progressive show..it had a white character interacting with black characters and there was nothing that you would call c00nery or token shyt...they were all degenerates...that show really doesn't get the props it deserves
i remember Al reading Big 'Uns next to Griff who was reading Black Big 'Uns :mjlol:

little known fact: one of the co-creators of MWC was a black man

meanwhile Family Matters had all white writers :mjpls:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Bob Rooney was the man, but Officer Dan>>>>Bob Rooney

:russ: Remember when the NO MA'AM crew were installing the satellite on Al's roof, and Officer Dan pulled the strap on Jefferson because he felt he made a slick comment?

Jefferson: Hey Dan, hand me Walsher-T (hands him Walsher-T), and Screw-U. :youngsabo:

Officer Dan: :what: What?!

Jefferson: I said "Screw-U". :troll:

Officer Dan: :birdman::violent: UP YOURS, YOU SON OF A bytch!!!!! (the rest of the crew separates Officer Dan and Jefferson)

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:russ: Remember when the NO MA'AM crew were installing the satellite on Al's roof, and Officer Dan pulled the strap on Jefferson because he felt he made a slick comment?

Jefferson: Hey Dan, hand me Walsher-T (hands him Walsher-T), and Screw-U. :youngsabo:

Officer Dan: :what: What?!

Jefferson: I said "Screw-U". :troll:

Officer Dan: :birdman::violent: UP YOURS, YOU SON OF A bytch!!!!! (the rest of the crew separates Officer Dan and Jefferson)

Aside from Seven, every character brought in to the MWC universe worked.

Jefferson
NO'MAAM
Griff
Miranda Veracruz de la Hoya Cardena
Gary
The Wankers
Aaron

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
member that movie with like folks from family matters/step by step and they went to some camp