Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • He's one of the worst

Votes: 41 58.6%

• Total voters

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Read this in the comments:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_redirector/102252210545284976905
7 months ago

Feel like this was written by some white people.
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Hide replies

BHALLOW PRINCEHALLO

1 month ago

the same people that produced full house produced family matters also that why the share similar background music!
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

theunknown302
1 month ago

+BHALLOW PRINCEHALLO Bunch of corny ass crackas.
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

bipolar4life
6 days ago

+theunknown302 Racist much?
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Yung Cheek

4 days ago

+bipolar4life crakkker much?
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

bipolar4life
3 days ago

+Yung Cheek Don't you have a store to loot or something?
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Yung Cheek

3 days ago

+bipolar4life i only loot on tuesdays... dont you have a world to destroy? crakkker?
·
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Yung Cheek

3 days ago

+bipolar4life how many lives have you ruined this week devil?

:whoo: nikkas are waking up

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
didn't the show end with Urkle going off to space :dead:
213 20 "Pop Goes the Question" Joel Zwick David W. Duclon & Gary Menteer July 3, 1998[212] 466470
Carl tells a fellow police officer about Laura's engagement. Both Steve and Stefan propose to Laura. Her past adventures with both the nerd and the one-time "man of her dreams" are replayed through flashbacks (Steve in "Marriage 101," and Stefan in "We're Going to Disney World"). Laura is conflicted between the two, and when Steve feels Stefan is better, he plans to move to Russia to be with his parents, but Laura stops Urkel when she realizes she couldn't live without him, and tearfully accepts his marriage proposal, saying that she is sure that he is the one for her, a promise which the two seal with a kiss.

Note: This episode marks the final appearance of Stefan Urquelle.

214 21 "Lost in Space (Part 1)" Joel Zwick Gary M. Goodrich &
Timothy Stack July 10, 1998[213] 466471
After NASA buys the patent to one of Urkel's inventions, he's sent into space with a pair of astronauts to test it out. However, Steve's invention unintentionally causes a nearby satellite to crash into the space shuttle, and before long he sends himself hurtling through outer space. Meanwhile, Harriette (worried for the well-being of rookie officer Eddie) demands to have him assigned to giving out tickets for parking meter violations.

215 22 "Lost in Space (Part 2)" Joel Zwick Gary M. Goodrich &
Timothy Stack July 17, 1998[18] 466472
NASA struggles to recover its astronauts and save Urkel's life. However, all ends well, and Steve returns to Earth a national hero. Meanwhile, while on meter duty, Eddie finds himself in the middle of a shootout. Eddie survives thanks to the lucky bullet-proof vest that Carl gave him. During that time, Carl and Eddie help Harriette realize that the job is dangerous and she needs to support them no matter what. Steve sees Laura at the end of the episode and says "You get more beautiful every time I see you." Laura then says she will kiss him only on one condition, Steve will have to promise to "never go into outer space again." Steve replies with "Only when we kiss, Laura Lee, only when we kiss" and they do, with a final applause from the audience.

:mindblown:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I forgot all about this thread lol
The show was actually good longer than it was wack, but the awfulness of those last 3-4 seasons cast a shadow the size of Jupiter. I stopped watching for a couple years and came back for the last episode out of courtesy. Then I see a caramelized Harriet, Laura engaged to Urkel, and this nikka literally floating in outer space with a vacuum that he uses to get back to the space shuttle :mindblown: :dead:
:laff: