Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

Spinoff: Was OGD Urkel the worst sitcom character of ALL TIME?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • No

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • He's one of the worst

Votes: 41 58.6%

• Total voters

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
281x211.jpg

This nikka is lookin dead on OGD Urkel :dead:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
True, true, but crazy attracts crazy. Steve Urkel was a fukked up individual. He'd been stalking the same girl for 8 years and was a literal mad scientist. Really his attachment to Laura and the Winslows had to have been because of his abusive parents. Remember that episode where he ended up in the hospital and his parents were like :gladbron: and started attending seminars on moving on from your child dying? Hell, I remember he said his parents tried to stuff him back in after he was born. :merchant: :sas1:

His actual parents wouldn't let him do shyt. The Winslows let him get away with blowing up their house every week. Urkel was a product of horrible influences...
:ohhh:Steve was an emotionally flawed individual... never really saw him that way until now. All dem transformations into guys he wished he became but didn't. All the stalking of Laura and forcing himself on the Winslows... his parents never taught him proper home training.:ohhh:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
She had a different boyfriend every episode, her pops was a cop, she came from a middle class family, there was nothing to :noah: at

Steve went from equipment manager to #1 option just like that :dahell:

How is he even eligible :dahell:

He never showed any of this off in practice or gym :dahell: Even if a dude wasn't on the team at school, you would know whether or not they could hoop

Other team hasn't heard of clock managment :dahell: They were up like 8 with a minute left, coming down jacking up shots :dahell:

The cheerleading team only has one cheer :dahell:

Why are they lifting Laura at the end :dahell: Are those two guys lifting her just trying to fukk

The coach was apparently 1 more game away from being fired, luckily finds CP3 on the bench to win him the game, but never uses him again :dahell:

BROUGHAM...not just that:

- Laura NOT ONLY had a new dude every ep...but LIGHTSKINT NICCAS!! Was she really holdin' like that??
I mean, Laura was aight...but we already established how Myra is kickin' her ass...and Max...Telly from
gottdamn Salute Your Shorts was on a couple eps and shut her down...Vonda Mahoney (WHO WAS DTF ERRBODY) went to that school...
them broads who was on "Dudes"...all the chicks Eddie the "Funky Hunk" got...c'mon mayne. it's rediculous.

And on the Basketball game ep:

- They tried to tell us that Steve couldn't even climb the rope in gym class...now all of a sudden he's got the arm strength
to throw long alleys and hit the game winner from almost halfcourt??

- Laura's "H" in that cheer was not a gottdamn "H"!! It was a "W" with a line through it!

- How in the BLUE HELL has Carl been working with Lt. Murtaugh for 20+ years and not know he went to his rival Hight School??

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

How long was Steve practicing this dance at home :dahell:

Did he memorize the rap too or was it off the dome :dahell:

How do Laura and Maxine know the dance 2 moves in :dahell:

The rest of the party knows the shyt 5 moves in :dahell:

Why were they playing a song with the lyrics "Do the Urkel dance" :dahell:

REAL TALK - as a li'l dude this was one of the first things I ever saw on TV that really fucced wit' my brain like that.

I was like "where is the woman singing the background at???"

For this to have been plausible, he woulda went to the studio and had a demo cut,
then crashed ever party waiting to get his chit jumped off.

That's hip-hop, doe.

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
REAL TALK - as a li'l dude this was one of the first things I ever saw on TV that really fucced wit' my brain like that.

I was like "where is the woman singing the background at???"

For this to have been plausible, he woulda went to the studio and had a demo cut,
then crashed ever party waiting to get his chit jumped off.

That's hip-hop, doe.
:dead: @ the thought

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
CUZZ I'M CRACKIN' THE FUCC UP LAUGHIN' BECAUSE I REMEMBER THIS SHEEIT...

I mean...we had already suspended our disbelief COUNTLESS TIMES in this show,
but the chit that really got me to say "okay this is rediculous" is:

The nicca OGD was HYPE AS FUCC about going to the damn MISSY ELLIOTT concert!
I was like "REALLY, cuzz?? That's the one that's gettin' you hype??"

And if I remember correctly, this whole ep thery were saying her whole name - with the "Misdemeanor" in the middle.
Who in the hell did that sheeit LOL

FAMILY MATTERS IS THE CORNIEST SITCOM OF ALL TIME.

Don't know if you ever watched Sister Sister, but i remember an episode where they snuck out to go to a WC concert. Shyt was so random, yet so hysterical

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Don't know if you ever watched Sister Sister, but i remember an episode where they snuck out to go to a WC concert. Shyt was so random, yet so hysterical

*DEAD*

HELL YEAH I 'member that mugg! Not just because Dub is one of da GOATs (and he busted the muthafuccin' C-Walk on a primetime family show!)...but because when they got caught, Lisa was like "I love yo' album!"

The same album where he said female MCs could get "stabbed in the titties and kicked in the back".
No 40+ year old woman would've loved that album! I had it and had to hide it from my mama. lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmfao

so i google searched to find out who this was/when this was

was led here
http://familymatters.wikia.com/wiki/Cornelius_Eugene_Urkel
Cornelius Eugene Urkel aka OGD, portrayed by Jaleel White, is Steve and Myrtle Mae Urkel's cousin from Detroit.

which is funny enough as it is. I read on and saw:

Before leaving to be with their uncle on a nuclear-powered submarine vessel, Steve warns him not to return to the Winslow home while he's gone. Cornelius having ignored Steve's warning, returns anyway and impresses Eddie and 3J.

so i'm like :wtf: who is 3J?

http://familymatters.wikia.com/wiki/Jerry_Jamal_Jameson

3J—Jerry Jamal Jameson Portrayed by Orlando Brown. was a young orphan whom Carl and Harriette adopted early in the 1996-1997 season.

:heh: WTF happened to this SHOW at the end

This nikka Stefan wayyyyyy in Italy, with the long distance "G check", before he hits the runway on a modeling gig:mjlol: