SpinCo: Top 10 Cities in the Western Hemisphere

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
San Jose is a great city, a world wide money maker. home of the business you use everyday of ur life. And its a SF suburb. The Bay Area is one of the best places in the world; jobs, schools, lifestyles, food, diversity, beauty, culture.

Get WIT it

Almost the best place in the world

Chances are, you've never even left the country.

It's always the people who never actually been anywhere that try to convince themselves where they are living is the best, it helps with the harsh reality I guess.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
what is this list based off of? is it nightlife and tourism...place to raise ya kids? What? :mindblown:

NYC still is and will be a world class city, Rio came up and Miami and Vegas are a man's playground. Still places like San Antonio, Seattle and other places are great to visit but don't get much love. LA is gassed i think it might be the most overrated place ever...the women are bad but its a mental wasteland. Toronto seems dope i haven't been in years.
and its crazy that CHicago isn't on this list i have a fukking blast every time i go.

I haven't been to a lot of places on that list, but I have a hard time believing Atlanta > Chicago.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I haven't been to a lot of places on that list, but I have a hard time believing Atlanta > Chicago.

it flat out ISNT better than Chicago. Only thing you can say is the weather but the amount of fukkery in ATL is more than enough to place the Chi above it. Anyone that's getting murked in the Chi that isnt from there, wasn't paying attention.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
If Houston or Dallas had legalized MJ, a strong movie/TV industry, and high speed rail they could be coming for Top 10 spot.

High speed rail between the 2 is coming in about 2 years.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Criteria is whatever you think makes these cities great. I'm not sure I agree with this list completely anymore, 6 years later.

1)
NYC
2) Los Angeles
3) Rio de Janeiro
4) Las Vegas
5) Miami
6) Sao Paulo
7) Mexico City
8) Buenos Aires
9) Atlanta
10) Vancouver/Toronto a tie...

Honorable Mention: Havana; Panama City, Panama; Bogota; Santiago; Port au Prince (one day :yeshrug:)

:myman:

I've only been to half of those...so I'm going off vicariously...and pictures, videos, and words...

You sleeping on Montreal homie. And like most French cultured cities a lot of the people there are freaks lol.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
1.) NYC
2.) Montreal
3.) DC
4.) LA
5.) ATL
6.) New Orleans
7.) Charleston, SC
8.) Miami
9.) Philly
10.) Charlotte, NC

Based on the cities I’ve been to.

Haven’t been to San Fran or Seattle yet.

Haven’t been to Chicago since I was 16 and didn’t explore the city at the time when I was there.

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
6 years later .. And San Francisco is getting closer and closer to Elysium

20181221-Portsmouth-0001-16-Pano-4mp.jpg

Amazon reportedly tests payment system that scans your hand

SEPTEMBER 3, 2019 4:10 PM PDT

Amazon is reportedly working on a payment system that will eliminate the need to hand over cash or a credit card. You'll just have to hand over your hand.

The internet retail giant is testing scanners that can identify individuals' hands to pay for a store purchase, the New York Post reported Tuesday. Amazon hopes to have the scanners in place at its Whole Foods supermarkets by the beginning of next year, the newspaper reported, citing sources briefed on the company's plans.

Unlike fingerprint scanners found on mobile devices, Amazon's system doesn't require users to physically touch a scanning surface. Instead, it uses vision and depth geometry to scan the hands of shoppers with Amazon Prime accounts and then charge the purchases to their credit card information already on file, the newspaper reported.

The scanner is accurate to within one ten-thousandth of 1%, but Amazon engineers hope to achieve an accuracy of within a millionth of 1%, the newspaper reported.

An Amazon spokeswoman declined to comment, saying "we don't comment on rumors or speculation."

This wouldn't be Amazon's first attempt to reinvent shopping. The company gained loads of attention when it unveiled Amazon Go, a chain of convenience stores lacking cash registers. Introduced in 2016, Amazon Go lets customers check in at turnstiles using their phones, grab whatever they want and then walk out.

However, state governments passed laws to ban cashless stores, saying they discriminate against lower-income or younger customers who don't have bank accounts, cards or smartphones. In response to these concerns, Amazon said earlier this year it'd start accepting cash at its Amazon Go stores.

3:14 " No More fishing for your Fish " :francis:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago could replace about 3-4 cities on that list

Not even being biased. Chicago> Philly I’ve been to Philly twice

Actually you right.

:ohhh:

But I haven’t been to Chicago since I was in high school.

Barely remember it and my list was based on the cities I’ve personally been to and explored throughly.

But yea I’m sure Chicago destroys 8 or 9 cities on my list.

:myman: