SpinCo: Top 10 Cities in the Western Hemisphere

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
and Vegas would be #1 IMO, that place is unbelievable

NY is overrated as hell... there's a reason so many NYers live in Miami; conversely, I highly doubt that dirty ass city has many South Florida transplants

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I've been to the Bay, outside of SF, what city is even worth mentioning when we're talking about the top 10 cities in the Western Hemisphere?

Theres this little city, called san jose..has a small population of 2 million, kind of has this part of the city called silicon valley, maybe youve heard of it? It has some small companies like google, apple and microsoft there

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Theres this little city, called san jose..has a small population of 2 million, kind of has this part of the city called silicon valley, maybe youve heard of it? It has some small companies like google, apple and microsoft there
Do you really think people from other countries are saying to themselves "Hey, lets go visit San Jose and see Apple, Google and Microsoft!" :mjpls: You ask someone in London where San Jose is and they'll think you're talking about a small church in Spain.

That's like pointing out which town/city in Texas produces the most oil and then claiming it deserves to be on a list of the top 10 cities just because it's "running shyt". Nobody cares dog, nobody.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Do you really think people from other countries are saying to themselves "Hey, lets go visit San Jose and see Apple, Google and Microsoft!" :mjpls: You ask someone in London where San Jose is and they'll think you're talking about a small church in Spain.

That's like pointing out which town/city in Texas produces the most oil and then claiming it deserves to be on a list of the top 10 cities just because it's "running shyt". Nobody cares dog, nobody.

I dont know why but, this shyt was hilarious :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

California is a larger economy than Spain and most pf that money comin from san jose :mjpls:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
California is a larger economy than Spain and most pf that money comin from san jose :mjpls:

Really, who gives a shyt? I don't know why you dudes get so defensive about where you live, it's just dirt and soil with imaginary borders.

San Jose isn't a world class city, it does not belong on a top 100 list of worldwide cities, let alone a top 10. Deal with it.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Really, who gives a shyt? I don't know why you dudes get so defensive about where you live, it's just dirt and soil with imaginary borders.

San Jose isn't a world class city, it does not belong on a top 100 list of worldwide cities, let alone a top 10. Deal with it.

I dont live in san jose

The only reason this website exsists or the phone you are using exsist is cause of san jose

YBE

Banned
Daps
I dont live in san jose

The only reason this website exsists or the phone you are using exsist is cause of san jose

Nobody gives a fukk dog :laugh:

People dont go to New York to look at Wall Street. Its a skinny little road that gets boring after 5 minutes. People go to New York to engage in the 1,000 other activities :whoo: fukk is there to do in San Joe that warrants a comparison to cities like New York, LA, Vegas, Montreal, Rio, Toronto & Miami?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Nobody gives a fukk dog :laugh:

People dont go to New York to look at Wall Street. Its a skinny little road that gets boring after 5 minutes. People go to New York to engage in the 1,000 other activities :whoo: fukk is there to do in San Joe that warrants a comparison to cities like New York, LA, Vegas, Montreal, Rio, Toronto & Miami?

:russ:

I can't believe this dude is really trying to make a case for San Jose.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
what is this list based off of? is it nightlife and tourism...place to raise ya kids? What? :mindblown:

NYC still is and will be a world class city, Rio came up and Miami and Vegas are a man's playground. Still places like San Antonio, Seattle and other places are great to visit but don't get much love. LA is gassed i think it might be the most overrated place ever...the women are bad but its a mental wasteland. Toronto seems dope i haven't been in years.
and its crazy that CHicago isn't on this list i have a fukking blast every time i go.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
San Jose is a great city, a world wide money maker. home of the business you use everyday of ur life. And its a SF suburb. The Bay Area is one of the best places in the world; jobs, schools, lifestyles, food, diversity, beauty, culture.

Get WIT it

Almost the best place in the world