Spin: Wrestlers you were wrong about?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m not saying I think anyone great and new from the indies or other feds needs to come in and immediately win championships like RR after the Shield broke up.

But I also don’t believe cats should look weak and like shyt for a decade PLUS then on the tail ends of their careers get shock SYMPATHY runs Iike Kofi & the Majarah dude.

But with that said, I was wrong about damn near everyone in the E that didn’t come up from the OVW/FCW/Tough Enough pipeline

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I just knew we had a star at this moment.

HelplessSpanishGaur-size_restricted.gif

They did a terrible job of his character after this very moment. Sure, he’s completely basic in the ring, but after this, they had him cutting the same promo EVERY SINGLE WEEK.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I thought AJ Styles would have been jobbed out since he was a star that Vince didn't make.

I thought when the Shield broke up that Seth Rollins would eventually fade to obscurity and be wrestling on Main Event/Superstars and eventually released.

I thought Damien Sandow was going to be a huge star and get a upper midcard run.

I thought Titus O'neil would get a solid upper midcard run.

I thought when the New Day formed that they would eventually fade into obscurity and be released.

Prodigious

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The woods, Pennsylvania
Thought Shelton was gonna get a push after the draft where him and hass broke up and he went over hhh durring his "reign of terror" then they gave him his "mother" as a manager and it was all over, he became to money in the bank what Kofi was to the royal rumble before Kofi got his push

Didnt think sami zayn was gonna be around as long as he has, dont get me wrong, big fan of the guy, and he hasn't done much on the main roster, but I thought they'd have no idea what to do with him and future endeavor him after like a yr on the main roster

Like others said with carlito, thought he would be a good heel champ, bought his shirt at a live event too

Never thought edge was gonna be as big as he was, thought he was mid card for life as a singles guy until the matt hardy fued, then I knew he was gonna be big

Thought Christian in 04-05 before he went to tna was gonna get a run as champ, he was on fire durring that time, and had the crowd support, at least he got to shine in tna before tna was seen as a joke

Thought cesaro was gonna be big when they put him with Heyman, thought he would get pushed like another brock of sorts, still dont know why the guy never got his due, hes EXACTLY what Vince loves- tall, strong as hell and built, legit bad ass in the ring, super athletic, yea hes not great on the mic, but they should've gave him a chance with Heyman imo, the 2 of them couldve been gold

Thought dolph wouldve had more success, especially when he had the mitb briefcase, when he cashed in it's still one of the biggest pops for a cash in, and again with the whole survivor series thing in 2014 or 15 where he was the last guy on his team, whatever yr that was, the feuds he was always in just went on for WAY too long, every feud hes had went on for what seemed like 4 months every time and you'd just get tired of seeing him face the same guy for weeks/months, killed his heat

Prodigious

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
The woods, Pennsylvania
-Didn't think the New Day would have any kind of success. Thought they were the kind of group that Triple H would have beaten the shyt out of back when he was on SmackDown in 2008.

-Thought Seth Rollins had everything it took to be a top star last year. This year, I had to reconsider my feelings on him. :patrice:

Agree 100% with these 2, I thought shortly after new day turned face they jumped the shark and it was gonna be downhill from there, that was like 4 yrs ago and they're still going strong and are super over

Seth is the Cam Newton of wrestling to me, one yr dude is unstoppable and on fire, then the next yr hes trash, I dont get how that happens...before he won the universal title he was KILLIN it, having the best matches on the card, could have a great match with anyone, now hes just corny and feels like hes missing a step, maybe the pressure of being champ :manny:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Wade Barrett

I thought he could be a world champion during the initial Nexus run. He could talk and was decent in the ring. Then Cena and Orton buries him :damn: The Corre was stupid as hell and no one cared. Then he rebranded himself with Bad News Barrett I was sold again. They didn’t push it consistently and add to the injuries :manny: it was over.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
After he stopped the roids it kinda killed his gimmick, also he was super green, should've gave him time though

Being so green at the time of his major push is what did him in, cause he straight up wasn’t ready. Crazy thing is in his last WWE run as a face regulated to Superstars (or whatever they had at that time) he was a better overall wrestler.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Agree 100% with these 2, I thought shortly after new day turned face they jumped the shark and it was gonna be downhill from there, that was like 4 yrs ago and they're still going strong and are super over

Seth is the Cam Newton of wrestling to me, one yr dude is unstoppable and on fire, then the next yr hes trash, I dont get how that happens...before he won the universal title he was KILLIN it, having the best matches on the card, could have a great match with anyone, now hes just corny and feels like hes missing a step, maybe the pressure of being champ :manny:

I feel like more people buy him as the workhorse IC champ type as opposed to him crushing Brock, Braun, Fiend and so on.