Spin: Wrestlers you were wrong about?

WalkGawd

Pro
Daps
I just knew we had a star at this moment.

HelplessSpanishGaur-size_restricted.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
its always weird listening to something to wrestle with and hearing him talk about people the crowd didn't care about

and its like y'all don't give them time to care about someone...Mordecai being an example

It didn’t help that his ring attire was stupid as hell. Had he came in with his ECW gimmick right off, he may have fared better.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Sean O'Haire I thought was a main eventer

I was so sure of it. I also thought that Wrath v. Goldberg was going to be the feud to carry WCW into the new millennium, with Wrath being the guy to end the streak.

Nash said, “Nope!” :skip:

Chad Gable is the next Daniel Bryan... been saying that for years but idk anymore.

Same...and so I was definitely on the Sandow wagon. Expected him to at least become U.S. champ.

Savior of the Unwashed Asses. :francis:

Got the same hope for Aleister Black, but we’ll see....

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Some recent things:

-I thought Strowman would have had a dominant run as Universal Champion by now. I finally gave up. :francis:

-When Becky Lynch turned heel and cut her first promo, I was ready to write her off entirely. Not because of her, but because of the booking. I thought she was destined for the women's battle royal at WrestleMania. Damn, I was wrong. :mjlol:

-I really thought Undertaker was done after WrestleMania 33, and I thought him squashing Cena a year later was just a one-time thing so his character could go out on a higher note. Nope. :unimpressed:

-Thought Miz would have been a multiple-time world champion at this point. Crazy to think he's way better as a wrestler and character now than he was in 2010/2011, but there's no way in hell he's sniffing the WrestleMania main event again.

-I thought WWE would actually do right by Asuka. Maybe she wouldn't be what she was in NXT, but they would at least keep her somewhat protected for a while. Then WrestleMania 34 happened and it's been like a nightmare ever since. :mjcry:

-Didn't think the New Day would have any kind of success. Thought they were the kind of group that Triple H would have beaten the shyt out of back when he was on SmackDown in 2008.

-Didn't see Carmella getting the spotlight. Thought she was trash in 2016, but she turned it around in more ways than one. :mjgrin:

-Thought Seth Rollins had everything it took to be a top star last year. This year, I had to reconsider my feelings on him. :patrice: