Spin: Wrestlers you were wrong about?

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
At one point I thought Adam Bomb was going to be my favourite wrestler.:skip:

WWE 90s cult hero Adam Bomb reveals how he was offered Stone Cold Steve  Austin's first gimmick after joining from WCW | The Sun

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I thought Will Ospreay was just another generic flippy white boy who didn't deserve the hype, but his fantastic match with Josh Alexander has me willing to watch more of his matches.
I still don't think Ospreay belongs on the HitGOAT/Savage/Scorpio ranking scale yet, but I don't think he's outright trash anymore.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I was wrong about Roman. I didn't think he would elevate to the position he's in right now, to the point where he's legitimately one of the best performers on the roster. Vince had a lot to do with his character being hated, but compared to now, Roman just didn't have it ten years ago. He walks, talks, and breathes like a main eventer, and his matches automatically feel important because he's in them.

Everything we were asking WWE to do with Roman's character finally happened, but he's elevated so much since 2019.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I was wrong about Roman. I didn't think he would elevate to the position he's in right now, to the point where he's legitimately one of the best performers on the roster. Vince had a lot to do with his character being hated, but compared to now, Roman just didn't have it ten years ago. He walks, talks, and breathes like a main eventer, and his matches automatically feel important because he's in them.

Everything we were asking WWE to do with Roman's character finally happened, but he's elevated so much since 2019.
Honestly, a huge part is the full beard and no more blue contacts.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I agree about Roman Reigns. His promos got better since he ditched that stupid forced up baby face run. Good crowd control too. Is he as good as The Rock? I don't think so and you can see in recent shows how the Rock makes Roman look inferior.

BUT, he's far better than Seth and his dumb flamboyant gimmicks and wrestling moves that end up with injuries or Jon Moxley and his stupid bleeding matches.

Roman gets the job done in the ring, looks like a star, while his other two former Shield guys look like some BS that indy wrestling fans think the wrestling should be all about.

Roman is gonna be in the movies after his wrestling career while the other two should stay away from films.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Same. I thought Barrett had it, but the WWE always got behind him at the wrong times. Then when he got over on his own, they pulled the rug under him.

I thought Cody was going to be a megastar in the WWE back in 2013/2014. He was red hot. Then they turned him into Stardust :francis:

I was only half wrong :skip: