Spin: Why does it Seem as if some nice guys love *****es?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The whole concept of good looking is subjective depending on the woman. No man is considered attracted to all women, this is why we have something called types.
Actually attractiveness is a science, it's called facial symmetry.

Even so, confidence won't change the fact that people don't want to look at you for long periods of time. :mjpls:

And confidence will make up for the fact you, ugly, broke and nd a piece of shyt in general. Life experience has proven this.
SHow me a man who is dirt ugly, broke, with a horrible personality... that has confidence.

Go.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually attractiveness is a science, it's called facial symmetry.

Even so, confidence won't change the fact that people don't want to look at you for long periods of time. :mjpls:

SHow me a man who is dirt ugly, broke, with a horrible personality... that has confidence.

Go.
nikka please. I'm supposed to go outside and take pictures of nikkas to prove something to you?

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People still thinks "confidence" can get you any girl you want? Cute. Keep selling pipe dreams to these cornballs.

I don't really see the point in it either. Rather than selling dreams why not be honest about the way it happens in reality so that these dudes don't go chasing women who'll :pachaha: at them and make them even more frustrated with women.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
People still thinks "confidence" can get you any girl you want? Cute. Keep selling pipe dreams to these cornballs.

I don't think being confident can get you any girl you want. Some women are just not going to be interested in you. That's life!

Why dudes waste their time on women who show no interest is beyond me. But you won't know unless you talk to her.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I don't really see the point in it either. Rather than selling dreams why not be honest about the way it happens in reality so that these dudes don't go chasing women who'll :pachaha: at them and make them even more frustrated with women.
What these nikkas don't realize is that men with money, status, respect and looks are going to be confident by default. But it's not their confidence that makes them desired.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
What these nikkas don't realize is that men with money, status, respect and looks are going to be confident by default. But it's not their confidence that makes them desired.

You would expect somebody with money, status, respect and looks to be confident. But confidence is more based on knowing your own strengths and weaknesses, not what you have. Because if you take these things away from that man and he's no longer confident, then he was never confident in himself. He was defined by what he had, not who he is. I wouldn't trade places with somebody like that. Half of these rappers are like that.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I said "some" so u negros won't go ape shyt and say that I'm generalizing.

I ask this question because the few male friends I have, are always complaining to me about their girlfriends being bytches and nagging them all the time.

I've even witnessed a male friend getting beat on by his girlfriend and later on he bought her flowers and apologized. :ehh:

I also recall being out on a date at the film museum and witnessing a guy getting the most horrible verbal lashing ever by his "fiance" :merchant:

You guys always talk about us women liking bad boys/thugs/a$$holes but its a two way street.

And please don't :troll: my thread.

This is a serious question People.

and don't come in here with that alpha/beta male bullshyt either. :mad:
I know what you're talking about because I know a dude like this. He always dates chicks that are complete drama queens and is always bytching about them. I hooked him up with my ex's best friend who was "normal" and he said he wasn't feeling her, she was boring. :merchant: Career woman (nurse), nice, soft spoken, real pretty. From that point on I knew what he was on, he's the male bizarro version of the stereotypical confused female. Didn't know dudes like that existed :ehh:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You would expect somebody with money, status, respect and looks to be confident. But confidence is more based on knowing your own strengths and weaknesses, not what you have. Because if you take these things away from that man and he's no longer confident, then he was never confident in himself. He was defined by what he had, not who he is. I wouldn't trade places with somebody like that. Half of these rappers are like that.
This sounds get, and it is true in it's own right, but it has nothing to do with getting women to want you.

Just because you have none of those things, but you are confident, does not mean girls will like you.

Just look at this guy:
ugly-people-unite-234.jpg

He doesn't seem to let the fact that he is ugly stop him from flashin' and taking pics. He has some confidence, no doubt. He has a couple of chains, and earrings, so he's not even dead broke.

How many women do you think want him? :pachaha: