Spin: Why does it Seem as if some nice guys love *****es?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
106_20120403_201620_310407_2394545858067_1083549667_32386974_974007436_n.jpeg

I don't buy this. I know men get played and turn into a$$holes, but from my experience females fukk around when they're young and immature. Guys start out as simps, girls start out as players.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
This sounds get, and it is true in it's own right, but it has nothing to do with getting women to want you.

Just because you have none of those things, but you are confident, does not mean girls will like you.

Just look at this guy:
ugly-people-unite-234.jpg

He doesn't seem to let the fact that he is ugly stop him from flashin' and taking pics. He has some confidence, no doubt. He has a couple of chains, and earrings, so he's not even dead broke.

How many women do you think want him? :pachaha:

:gladbron:

Some people just can't be helped. He's one of them. There's not really much more to say on that one.

But hey women like Wale, so anything is possible.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
So i see nikkas adopting a hoe mentality now. If you ugly you might as well throw yaself in the bushes, only good looking nikkas get hoes. Confidence is for chumps and ugly nikkas. Ya telling nikkas not to talk to bytches bc they ugly :skip: now is that what's hot in these coli streets :heh:
My coli nikkas do ya! If you can bag a bad bytch and you ugly as sin good looks for ya. But remember it's not how bad the bytch u bag is or how many? The question is at the end of the day are you content with self, is chic happy with herself and are ya happy with each other.:leostare:

last smiley was just added bc a nikka bored at work

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:gladbron:

Some people just can't be helped. He's one of them. There's not really much more to say on that one.

But hey women like Wale, so anything is possible.

Wale is a rich and famous rapper.... Lil Wayne looks like a gremlin but because he's rich and famous women like him. Prince is short, but because he's famous women like him. Women want the man with the status so they can mooch off of his spotlight.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
So i see nikkas adopting a hoe mentality now. If you ugly you might as well throw yaself in the bushes, only good looking nikkas get hoes. Confidence is for chumps and ugly nikkas. Ya telling nikkas not to talk to bytches bc they ugly :skip: now is that what's hot in these coli streets :heh:
My coli nikkas do ya! If you can bag a bad bytch and you ugly as sin good looks for ya. But remember it's not how bad the bytch u bag is or how many? The question is at the end of the day are you content with self, is chic happy with herself and are ya happy with each other.:leostare:
last smiley was just added bc a nikka bored at work
I don't think anyone said not to talk to a woman if your ugly (selective/imaginary reading). Just that this whole "women don't care about looks OR money" shtick is a little stupid, naive, and seems like something a dude trying to reconcile his self-esteem would construct in his brain.

Wale is a rich and famous rapper....
Right. Dudes on here clearly live in a fantasy land. Why even compare yourself to a celebrity?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
This sounds get, and it is true in it's own right, but it has nothing to do with getting women to want you.

Just because you have none of those things, but you are confident, does not mean girls will like you.

Just look at this guy:

He doesn't seem to let the fact that he is ugly stop him from flashin' and taking pics. He has some confidence, no doubt. He has a couple of chains, and earrings, so he's not even dead broke.

How many women do you think want him? :pachaha:

:scusthov:I swear to God that picture just made me spit up my food and throw the rest of it away

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
Right. Dudes on here clearly live in a fantasy land. Why even compare yourself to a celebrity?

The Wale example wasn't used in that context. But what I do see is that some dudes actually believe that they are inferior to other cats because of their material possessions. I mean, if dudes want to consider themselves Beta males, then to each it's own, but I respect the game too much to put myself in the shadow of another dude. I'm doing the choosing. I won't be a scavenger chasing after whatever is left behind. I'll be out there hunting like everybody else, going after what I want.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The Wale example wasn't used in that context. But what I do see is that some dudes actually believe that they are inferior to other cats because of their material possessions. I mean, if dudes want to consider themselves Beta males, then to each it's own, but I respect the game too much to put myself in the shadow of another dude. I'm doing the choosing. I won't be a scavenger chasing after whatever is left behind. I'll be out there hunting like everybody else, going after what I want.
I think you are mistaking people acknowledging major DIFFERENCES in lifestyles people feeling for inferior. In a sense, you have the distinguishing and logical capabilities of a 5 year old.

You stated "Women like Wale, so anything is possible". Why do you think women like Wale?

Frankly, a mice can chase a giraffe all he wants. Doesn't mean he'll ever get one. Or that he's an "Alpha" (internet nerd lingo) mice compared to other mice. It just means he doesn't know his lane yet.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I think you are mistaking people acknowledging major DIFFERENCES in lifestyles people feeling for inferior. In a sense, you have the distinguishing and logical capabilities of a 5 year old.

You stated "Women like Wale, so anything is possible". Why do you think women like Wale?

Frankly, a mice can chase a giraffe all he wants. Doesn't mean he'll ever get one. Or that he's an "Alpha" (internet nerd lingo) mice compared to other mice. It just means he doesn't know his lane yet.

Not quite sure why you want to insult me, or feel the need to insult me in order to get your point across. Attack the argument, not the arguer. Ad Hominem. Take a philosophy course or google it if that term is new to you.

I said that women like Wale because we were talking about looks, and Wale is not considered attractive by most women, yet women love him. Of course, we know it's because of his celebrity. What's understood doesn't need to be spoken. My point was to infer that you don't have to be good looking to get women. I thought you would have picked that up. Hope I clarified it for you.

Not quite sure where you're going with mice and giraffe analogy. It makes no sense in this context. You're saying that because a man isn't rich and famous he can't get him a fine woman? Is that what you're saying? I really can't say much on it because I don't get your point.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
She probably finds him attractive + other women find him attractive, and she wants him.

Good looks will take you a long way in life. Good looks will make up for the fact that you have nothing but dumb shyt to say. There are studies that prove this.

I don't think anyone said not to talk to a woman if your ugly (selective/imaginary reading). Just that this whole "women don't care about looks OR money" shtick is a little stupid, naive, and seems like something a dude trying to reconcile his self-esteem would construct in his brain.

Now looks who's being selective in what they read. That nikka never said women don't like money or looks he said confidence in self can trump that if you deficient in those departments. Part of confidence is carrying yaself as if you were not a bumb ass nikka. It is getting your money up. It is being able to carry and put the opposite sex at ease when having a conversation. Now to deny that is ludicrous

u on the other is the one selling the blessings of good looks and no requirement needed to get women

She probably finds him attractive + other women find him attractive, and she wants him.

Good looks will take you a long way in life. Good looks will make up for the fact that you have nothing but dumb shyt to say. There are studies that prove this.

Just look at this guy:

Now obviously you value aesthetic that fades with time over confidence that endures. But hey it's cool again I say that is a hoe trait but what do i know? That lil nikka looks like he prolly got some hoes on his team. Flav ugly ass didn't get fame and money bc he downed himself and his existence. And if a bytch is vain who wants' that head ache. K.I.M

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Not quite sure why you want to insult me, or feel the need to insult me in order to get your point across. Attack the argument, not the arguer. Ad Hominem. Take a philosophy course or google it if that term is new to you.
I said that women like Wale because we were talking about looks, and Wale is not considered attractive by most women, yet women love him. Of course, we know it's because of his celebrity. What's understood doesn't need to be spoken. My point was to infer that you don't have to be good looking to get women. I thought you would have picked that up. Hope I clarified it for you.
Not quite sure where you're going with mice and giraffe analogy. It makes no sense in this context. You're saying that because a man isn't rich and famous he can't get him a fine woman? Is that what you're saying? I really can't say much on it because I don't get your point.

You call them ad-hominems, they are just character references for how strong your logical skills are. I can already see that this will get redundant because you don't know how to form/comprehend logical arguments so this will probably be my last post to you on this subject because the crayon box is clearly missing a few shades of Crayolas.

If you are trying to prove an argument about looks/money/materialistic things NOT mattering, why did you pic a RAPPER (money and materialistic) to do such. No one said you ONLY had to be good looking to get women or that ONLY good looking people pulled good looking women. Now, what was said, is that looking good will cover a lot of bases. This was all that was said, without ever even TOUCHING on the things money/material items/status will do for you.

The mice and the giraffe analogy comes in because it doesn't matter if you are out there going after what you want and label everybody else as "Beta"s or whatever, that doesn't mean you are going to be able to be able to get it. A mice not going after a giraffe doesn't mean he think's he is inferior. It just means he knows his role in society. Roles are not about admiring what is inferior/superior, but acknowledging what is different. Learn to distinguish the two.

I never said a man has to be rich and famous to pull a fine woman. I never even brought rich and famous people up. You did (Wale). I never said anything about pulling fine women. Your subconscious and insecurities are taking you places, I never never mentioned.

You're one of them kinda cats with love blogs and posting up diatribes abotu women all day so this will probably go over your head. Waste of type.

Now looks who's being selective in what they read. That nikka never said women don't like money or looks he said confidence in self can trump that if you deficient in those departments. Part of confidence is carrying yaself as if you were not a bumb ass nikka. It is getting your money up. It is being able to carry and put the opposite sex at ease when having a conversation. Now to deny that is ludicrous
u on the other is the one selling the blessings of good looks and no requirement needed to get women
Now obviously you value aesthetic that fades with time over confidence that endures. But hey it's cool again I say that is a hoe trait but what do i know? That lil nikka looks like he prolly got some hoes on his team. Flav ugly ass didn't get fame and money bc he downed himself and his existence. And if a bytch is vain who wants' that head ache. K.I.M
I didn't be selective in reading. It's just that confidence clearly doesn't TRUMP all of those things. Do you know the meaning of the word trump? You all have all this rhetoric that sounds good, but in real life, it means nothing. It doesn't matter what I value. You keep internalizing things personally when it's not. I said before that confidence is a great thing to have and that in it's own right, confidence is the best this you can have (for those who read selectively). But confidence will not override every other quality that people look for/consider important.

You can be confident and carry yourself like a "bumb ass nikka". Homeless people, people who beg for money, and crackheads are "confident". :russ:

No one is saying to down yourself. Notice the only people you all keep bringing up are CELEBRITIES who do not have lives anything like yours.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You can be confident and carry yourself like a "bumb ass nikka". Homeless people, people who beg for money, and crackheads are "confident". :russ:

You see I though I was having a legit discussion till u fukked up and said that dumb shyt! :skip: Carry on my nigg! You right in life all u need is good looks and the world will carry you. :heh:

Edit: You obviously don't know the definition of confidence.:pachaha:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
refer to this track,its message is equally directed at both sides of the chromosome..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXvDga5ENlQ]Lupe Fiasco - bytch Bad [Explicit Version] - YouTube[/ame]