Spin: Why does it Seem as if some nice guys love *****es?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You see I though I was having a legit discussion till u fukked up and said that dumb shyt! :skip: Carry on my nigg! You right in life all u need is good looks and the world will carry you. :heh:
Edit: You obviously don't know the definition of confidence.:pachaha:
Yes, because I definitely said all you need in life is "good looks" and I surely don't know the definition of the word "confidence" when it's clearly you all who have no idea how to apply the word. I see no where in the dictionary where confidence means you dress nicely, or do/cut your hair, or anything appearance related. Y'all have the reading skills, logic, and scope, of flustered women who have no foundation to stand on. Lol.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yes, because I definitely said all you need in life is "good looks" and I surely don't know the definition of the word "confidence" when it's clearly you all who have no idea how to apply the word. I see no where in the dictionary where confidence means you dress nicely, or do/cut your hair, or anything appearance related. Y'all have the reading skills, logic, and scope, of flustered women who have no foundation to stand on. Lol.

Context is not ya friend my niggs :heh:

A crakhead is not confident in self for if he was confident in self is he would not need the extasy that crack brings him nor be dependent on it. One with a positive body image does not let himself be a bumb ass nikka for a positive body image is but a reflection of confidence in self. I would debate you further and correct you in ya flawed understanding in the notion of confidence or how it supports my claims but what's the point in debating a pretentious intellectual such as yourself. Your knowledge is too vast for my feeble mind to comprehend breh. :pachaha: Carry on my nigg get :umad: get emotional :umad:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Context is not ya friend my niggs :heh:
A crakhead is not confident in self for if he was confident in self is he would not need the extasy that crack brings him nor be dependent on it. One with a positive body image does not let himself be a bumb ass nikka for a positive body image is but a reflection of confidence in self. I would debate you further and correct you in ya flawed understanding in the notion of confidence or how it supports my claims but what's the point in debating a pretentious intellectual such as yourself. Your knowledge is too vast for my feeble mind to comprehend breh. :pachaha: Carry on my nigg get :umad: get emotional :umad:
Lol. Confidence has nothing to do with a particular body image. You're contradicting yourself now. If your aesthetic fades, why should you place your confidence in your looks?

I'll be pretentious. Nothing wrong with that to me. Lol. I'm pretty sure you'll post again, as you're just selling wolf tickets.

Lol. I'm not mad, you're the one who went through the whole thread to quote all of my posts with all the extraness. You clearly had a point to prove, wasn't proven though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People still thinks "confidence" can get you any girl you want? Cute. Keep selling pipe dreams to these cornballs.

It's true though. I can't speak for my dudes who are butt ugly, but as a guy with no wealth or status, I've gotten females of all types interested in me on the basis of how I connect with them. Every girl has her own criteria of what she wants in a guy. That doesn't mean shyt if you can get inside her head and get her to like you just by talking to her. You end up having mind control on some of these females.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
It's true though. I can't speak for my dudes who are butt ugly, but as a guy with no wealth or status, I've gotten females of all types interested in me on the basis of how I connect with them. Every girl has her own criteria of what she wants in a guy. That doesn't mean shyt if you can get inside her head and get her to like you just by talking to her. You end up having mind control on some of these females.

No it's not. If a girl doesn't like you she doesn't like you. Being confident won't make her like you anymore. Do you NOT see all the girls complaining about how thirsty men are? "It's always the ugly ones that are the boldest!" Confidence doesn't attract women. It just keeps women who are already attracted to you to begin with still attracted to you. Don't get the game twisted.

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
What's not to love about a bytch? Most got yo back when u in a jam, got good p*ssy and they talk shyt in bed. Real nikkas know how to put an end to the shyt when they cross the line tho.:shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it's not. If a girl doesn't like you she doesn't like you. Being confident won't make her like you anymore. Do you NOT see all the girls complaining about how thirsty men are? "It's always the ugly ones that are the boldest!" Confidence doesn't attract women. It just keeps women who are already attracted to you to begin with still attracted to you. Don't get the game twisted.

An ugly guy walking straight up to a girl and hitting on her isn't the kind of confidence I'm talking about. That's being creepy and thirsty and will turn the girl away. Confidence is completely different than being thirsty.

I know confidence helps, because I've gone from women being dismissive of me at first to liking me. Here's the real game: a lot of women don't know what they want. Their "type" isn't set in stone.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
It's not true. Let her rock. This is a good question and I've wondered this myself. We all know why women like a$$holes, but why do men like bytches?

106_20120403_201620_310407_2394545858067_1083549667_32386974_974007436_n.jpeg

Perfect
This shyt is a never-ending cycle

Which is why a person, man or woman, has to have clarity over their own lives
and try to concentrate on what they ultimately want for themselves.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People still thinks "confidence" can get you any girl you want? Cute. Keep selling pipe dreams to these cornballs.

:rudy:
Like these dudes talking about looks aren't doing the same sh1t.
:heh:
Overall there is NOTHING that can get you ANY WOMAN, that's just the truth.
You can only increase your chances of getting at a specific type of woman.

As men though CONFIDENCE is key in acquiring a woman, did you notice how everyone brought up insecure "I hope she doesn't leave me guys" as a possible explanation for accepting terrible behavior from women ?

That's because these people do exist, they don't have confidence, they aren't willing to do anything to change their situation and they typically can't even talk to a woman that's a stranger without obsessing over possible rejection.

Those are the sorts of men that get taken to hell and back by an aggressive woman who instead of waiting to be approached approaches men.
And if she actively seeks out submissive men chances are SHE KNOWS the guy she's going after thinks she's most likely a catch especially if she looks good.

This isn't to say all aggressive women are terrible, women who open and actively seek out men may have a better understanding of men than their peers
simply because the sheer amount of interaction they're bound to experience.

Back to confidence though it's the foundation to all of it really. As people our level of confidence in ourselves often manifests itself in our behavior from the way we dress, how we talk to who we actually wind up with.

There are tons of dudes that aren't super models that snatch up broads on the regular simply because they take care of all the essentials that would help them acquire women.

There is a world of difference between a thirsty dude spamming all the inbox's in his friendslist tryna get at females and a dude who can approach a girl and establish a rapport.

Being confident doesn't mean being direct, overtly sexual or engaging in some form of harassment.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Its not so much that they like them, its more like they'll take whatever they can get :yeshrug:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I think it's a certain assertiveness a bytch process. Her attitude, the way she carries herself, the bossy kinda way she talks. A lot of nice guys are quiet and shy. A bytch is the total opposite