SPIN: What's the worst movie you paid to see in theaters?

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
poster_spirit-dvd-art.jpg

The only movie Ive watched where I truly can say there was not one redeeming, entertaining moment. The only movie Ive seen in theaters, where half the audience left after the first 20-30min. No matter what anybody says this to me will always be the worst movie of ALL TIME.

they followed a bit too closely to sin city, but this was a damn near pg version of it.
it was really, really bad. that cast couldn't make up for the hideousy of it.
i mean they arguably had an equal cast to sin city, eva/scar jo/sam jack vs. willis/dawson/alba.
but this shyt fell so flat it's not a comparison :snoop:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIPD was atrocious. The movie is basically a cheap Men in Black rip off. The writing was cliched; the acting was trite; and the storyline was predictable.

After Earth with Will Smith's son was almost as bad. M Night should never have license to make a big budget film ever again. The movie's pace was slow and the characters robotic and detached. The only saving grace was the movie's concept, which was taken from a book, but M Night managed to almost ruin it too.

After Earth back story and concepts are incredible: http://io9.com/the-alien-backstory-you-didnt-see-in-the-after-earth-t-509618063

:sadcam:

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RIPD was atrocious. The movie is basically a cheap Men in Black rip off. The writing was cliched; the acting was trite; and the storyline was predictable.

After Earth with Will Smith's son was almost as bad. M Night should never have license to make a big budget film ever again. The movie's pace was slow and the characters robotic and detached. The only saving grace was the movie's concept, which was taken from a book, but M Night managed to almost ruin it too.

After Earth back story and concepts are incredible: http://io9.com/the-alien-backstory-you-didnt-see-in-the-after-earth-t-509618063

:sadcam:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2upck0w.gif

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
No one mentioned WHITE HOUSE DOWN!?!??!

Most atrocious actor award goes to Channing Tatum :pacspit:

Jamie was HORRIBLE as the President, him and his lisps :pacspit:

The same guy who brought us Independence Day :win: and 2012 :ehh: just straight shytted on my hard-earned money for this disgusting flick. :pacspit:

i saw the last 20min and knew the movie was probably terrible but I didnt pay to watch it

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
House of the Dead
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317676/?ref_=sr_3

This movie was so terrible. I remember hearing the sound effects from the video game in this movie and just going :what:

I don't even remember how this movie played out, I might have left before it finished. Pure garbage...
:trash:

co-sign 100%

i completely forgot i went to the theaters to watch this garbage.

i don't remember how the movie played out and i might have left before it finished too :snoop:

all i remember is that it was kids on a beach.. it's a blank after that.

Catwoman brehs :snoop:

I was a teen raging with hormones and the thought of watching a film with Halle Berry dressed like
Halle-berry-workout-catwomen.jpg

appealed straight to my BDSM fantasies. :steviej:

Needless to say the film was soo piss poor it actually made me angry. It actually filled me with hate towards this woman. I can only sum up how I feel about Halle Berry is akin to how Jacksonville Swaguar feels about Rosario Dawson. :pacspit: fukk Halle

man.. i seen this garbage too.. this thread bringing back some repressed memories.. :to:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Takers. Awful. I would've glady made this the only movie I ever walked out on except I was with my friend who was really pumped to see the movie before hand. I only went because he wanted to see it and there wasn't shyt else to do that night. shyt was painfully boring and the cast was atrocious.