SPIN: What's the worst movie you paid to see in theaters?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Only God Forgives. I made a thread about it.

It is definitely one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I can't think of a single good thing to say about that flick. 1/10 would be too generous. First movie I've seen at the cinema where whole groups of people got up and left not even halfway through and I only stuck around to see if it would get any better and it didn't. If I didn't have an unlimited card I would've been even more pissed off.

Watching paint dry would feel like watching Terminator 2 for the first time in comparison to OGF.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i was a little kid i spent good birthday money on Dumb and Dumber.

WshtZ.gif

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:smh:
Dumb and dumber? That's a classic!
Pitch black with Vin diesel? :wtf:
For me it's macgruber bc my brother basically suckered me into paying for it, we had a link at the movie theatre where we could watch movies for free after the week of release, so I'm home and we decide to see macgruber not bc we think it'll be great but bc it'll be free anyway we get there and the manager wasn't there so we have to pay so my big brother turns to me like what's up and I pay.
Anyway we watch the movie and it's crap I must admit I did actually laugh but I rarely watch crap movies in theatres and pay for em do this takes the case.
Also did we really need to see will arnetts butt cheeks twice? :scusthov:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia