SPIN: What's the worst movie you paid to see in theaters?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
For me it's a toss up between Captain America and Obilivion, both literally sent Jazzy into a coma, was like this :snooze: :zzz: for the whole movie both had shyt and dull ass action, dull characters, dull story, shyt was just dull and tepid but if Jazzy has to choose it would be Captain America, crap was absolutely wack brehs, looked liked it was trying to be a straight to DVD Indiana Jones parody or something. Oblivion at least had cool visuals, Freeman, Cruise's Yankee cap and a redhead chick who was naked :youngsabo: for a scene and very convincing in her acting. Jazzy came out of Captain America like :what:"is that it" is that the crap Marvel are now putting out, this was just after seeing the GOAT X-Men first class film :blessed:and Thor. Didn't help that the film was also riddled with stupidity, garbage dialouge and an overdose of campyness and cheesiness that wasn't even done right. Films terrible brehs.

Jazzy's seen worse movies in the cinema's but he didn't actually have to pay to watch them, Jazzy got in for free and got free popcorn and drinks in the process :smugdraper:
I enjoyed both of those movies honestly, but A+ post :dead:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The Warriors Way Worst Film of All Time

6a00e54ee7b6428833014e89970df7970d-800wi

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The Hills Have Eyes remake but reason I chose to see that movie was because I knew the theater would be empty so I could get a BJ from the girl I went to watch it with.