SPIN: What's the worst movie you paid to see in theaters?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I hate to say this because I try to support my black folk but off the top of my head it's Red Wings. It wasn't bad per say it was just not really entertaining.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
220px-The_Last_Airbender_Poster.png

I know I lost for paying to go see anything attached to M.Night in da first place but I liked da cartoon and was kinda hyped at da possibilities. :snoop:

Needless to say I literally walked out in da middle of da shyt because it was so fukkin awful.:beli:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

I know I lost for paying to go see anything attached to M.Night in da first place but I liked da cartoon and was kinda hyped at da possibilities. :snoop:

Needless to say I literally walked out in da middle of da shyt because it was so fukkin awful.:beli:

This is a distant second for me and actually further reaffirms how I feel about the spirit, as bad as this movie was, imo it's still not even close to the trash that is The Spirit

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
This is a distant second for me and actually further reaffirms how I feel about the spirit, as bad as this movie was, imo it's still not even close to the trash that is The Spirit

Never had I actually fell asleep at the movies until The Spirit. And we've all seen our share of duds, but this movie right here son! Within 5 minutes I already regretted copping a ticket lol I fell asleep, woke up, tried to get back into it, told my girl I fukking can't. Actually walked out :scusthov:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Never had I actually fell asleep at the movies until The Spirit. And we've all seen our share of duds, but this movie right here son! Within 5 minutes I already regretted copping a ticket lol I fell asleep, woke up, tried to get back into it, told my girl I fukking can't. Actually walked out :scusthov:

:snoop: Im tryna tell these nikkas man, you're not even exaggerating about falling asleep in 5 minutes. I have never been able to come to the conclusion that a movie was garbage so fast in my life. Half the ppl left within the first 20min and it was a pretty packed theater as it came out during the christmas holiday

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:sadcam:

I paid for 3D

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
:snoop: Im tryna tell these nikkas man, you're not even exaggerating about falling asleep in 5 minutes. I have never been able to come to the conclusion that a movie was garbage so fast in my life. Half the ppl left within the first 20min and it was a pretty packed theater as it came out during the christmas holiday

What I remember most about it was having a funny ass conversation about it afterwards cause I couldn't come to grips with what I had just experienced, like "b-b-b-but how could this shyt be THAT trash:why: Bootleg ass Sin City"
shyt had Sam Jacks, ScarJo, Eva Mendes and most importantly was directed by Frank Miller tha gawd :wtf:

c86a88be_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
MV5BMjA3OTk4NDE1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODAyOTY2NA@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

:snoop:
The fukk were we thinking

Can't say I really paid for it tho, walked out within the first 30 min and demanded they give me my money back

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What I remember most about it was having a funny ass conversation about it afterwards cause I couldn't come to grips with what I had just experienced, like "b-b-b-but how could this shyt be THAT trash:why: Bootleg ass Sin City"
shyt had Sam Jacks, ScarJo, Eva Mendes and most importantly was directed by Frank Miller tha gawd :wtf:

c86a88be_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Just read Ebert said about it "There is not a trace of human emotion in it. To call the characters cardboard is to insult a useful packing material" :russ:. The worst art is I think this movie completely killed that whole style/genre of movie, I dont there's been a movie using that style since