SPIN: What's the worst movie you paid to see in theaters?

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Ghost Rider. I wasn't even in my hometown when I saw it, and I was STILL sinking into my seat by the end, hoping no one would see me there :why:

Transformers 2 is a close second. I loved the first one and remembered thinking it would have been a great date movie, so when the 2nd one came out I took my girl to see it. That was the last time I saw her :pachaha:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Lets go to prison... Was the last time i let my white friends talk me into a movie

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That street fighter legend of chun li or whatever. Me and my homie saw it after hoopin and literally was horrible shyt. I fell asleep at the climax of the movie that's how bad it was we joke about that shyt all the time.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MV5BMTg5OTM4MTM2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzUyNzkxMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
For me it's a toss up between Captain America and Obilivion, both literally sent Jazzy into a coma, was like this :snooze: :zzz: for the whole movie both had shyt and dull ass action, dull characters, dull story, shyt was just dull and tepid but if Jazzy has to choose it would be Captain America, crap was absolutely wack brehs, looked liked it was trying to be a straight to DVD Indiana Jones parody or something. Oblivion at least had cool visuals, Freeman, Cruise's Yankee cap and a redhead chick who was naked :youngsabo: for a scene and very convincing in her acting. Jazzy came out of Captain America like :what:"is that it" is that the crap Marvel are now putting out, this was just after seeing the GOAT X-Men first class film :blessed:and Thor. Didn't help that the film was also riddled with stupidity, garbage dialouge and an overdose of campyness and cheesiness that wasn't even done right. Films terrible brehs.

Jazzy's seen worse movies in the cinema's but he didn't actually have to pay to watch them, Jazzy got in for free and got free popcorn and drinks in the process :smugdraper:

Ghost Like Swayze

Giving your girl private pottery classes :umad:
Daps
Reppin
AfterLife
Catwoman brehs :snoop:

I was a teen raging with hormones and the thought of watching a film with Halle Berry dressed like
Halle-berry-workout-catwomen.jpg

appealed straight to my BDSM fantasies. :steviej:

Needless to say the film was soo piss poor it actually made me angry. It actually filled me with hate towards this woman. I can only sum up how I feel about Halle Berry is akin to how Jacksonville Swaguar feels about Rosario Dawson. :pacspit: fukk Halle

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The Happening. :pacspit: M. night fakkit!

/THREAD.

That Mark Wahlberg rivaled Kanye West's interview voice as the most awkward TV voice. And the movie was fukking garbage. :pacspit:
'
The first Hulk...shyt had no action for the first hour. :mindblown:

BulletProof monk :mindblown: shyt was atrocious.

Cat Woman - Destroyed Halle Berry being looked at as a premier actress. fukking horrible.

I hate to say this because I try to support my black folk but off the top of my head it's Red Wings. It wasn't bad per say it was just not really entertaining.
Nah, I liked Red Wings...but you want a bad black war movie though? The Miracle at Saint Ann's - The acting was criminally bad.

DEAD PRESIDENT'S short war scenes were better than that whole movie.

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
went to see Water World when i was like 12. Terrible all around flick.

Get Carter is also up there

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
No one mentioned WHITE HOUSE DOWN!?!??!

Most atrocious actor award goes to Channing Tatum :pacspit:

Jamie was HORRIBLE as the President, him and his lisps :pacspit:

The same guy who brought us Independence Day :win: and 2012 :ehh: just straight shytted on my hard-earned money for this disgusting flick. :pacspit: