Spin: Pushing mid-30s single with no kids is the absolute GOAT

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We can do that later. In the meantime me and my girl gonna randomly go see a movie at 10PM, hit a late night diner, and ride around the city vibing with no cares or curfew. It's the weekend.

Passing on kids so yall can go watch......what movies are in the theatres right now:francis:?

Your thinking and your womans is a product of living in this zoo created by the European. This is unnatural g.m.o propaganda you and the OP are pushing.

You can speak on our reality without promoting it as ideal. But its probably at the best for the moment. Having a child is about having a woman rebirth a child that will represent your mind. But most of us are still programmed. So when we have kids,we are basically using black womens wombs to birth white mens minds:respect:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Breh I am in a similar boat then recently became single.

I have never felt like the prize as much as I do now. These hoes need a lifeline and feel like I’m the ticket. shyts crazy as hell.
How old are you and where do you live? :dwillhuh: Sounds like you’re dating struggling single moms or low tier women, or live in a smaller locale? Or are you a socialite person who’s always on the scene and knows everyone and gets along well with everybody? Hard to see established ones needing a lifeline, but I’m from a big city. :jbhmm:

It's a gift and a curse.

I just turned 40 and I have these things, only to realize this dating market is absolute shyt.

And I'm dating a lot..like A LOT. And it's fukking easier than ever to do. But it's absolute trash.

I'm halfway about to break my rule dating coworkers because they might have some semblance of decorum because we work together.

What’s your definition of a lot, and what do you mean by trash? @MikelAreta went on a date every week for a year and is about to get married, but is from Toronto which isn’t a flyover city. :laugh:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
:wow:
When I hit my mid-30s, I'm aiming for $150k/yr to $200k/yr.
That + my rentals.
:wow:
Young Hugh Hefner energy.
Loafers.Cigars.Fully furnished fly living space.Incense.Jazz.
Young broads.
:blessed:
If you’re not in your 30’s yet, by the time you get there you’ll need to be earning $250k+ to be living the lifestyle you’re talking about, the way the dollar is going.

10 years ago $150k might’ve got you that, but not now.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I’m not looking forward to having children. My fiancée is though. I thoughts my opinion on having children might change once I settled down but. :francis:

This will definitely become an issue of contention once we jump the broom.
Why you aint looking forward to it

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Why you aint looking forward to it
I just don’t have any paternal instincts. Women are made to feel like outcasts for not feeling maternal because it’s ‘expected’, but men for the most part aren’t questioned as much.

People expect us to “get it” once that first child is born. Women are expected to have it from a young age. I like children and I love my cousins, nieces and nephews etc but I have no real desire to have children. It just isn’t in me.

Maybe I just enjoy how our relationship is right now. I’ve heard and seen too many stories of children “changing” the whole dynamic of a marriage: little to no sex, your lives revolving around the children. Less and less time as a couple. And that’s if you’re lucky and your children turn out great.

Again, this may change as I get older but I’ve never had this “I can’t wait to be a father” feeling ever.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re not in your 30’s yet, by the time you get there you’ll need to be earning $250k+ to be living the lifestyle you’re talking about, the way the dollar is going.

10 years ago $150k might’ve got you that, but not now.
I'll hit my mid-30s this decade. So I'm hoping to enjoy that salary before it's inflated away lol

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
theres no amount of p*ssy, material possessions, or vacations that could ever make me feel how i feel when im with my kids....

:francis:

one of those things you have to experience to understand
Bro I don't have kids yet, but when I'm around the kids in my family; those feelings are just :wow:

It's a blessing but a curse, but I hate how my GF wants us to buy a house before having kids, but I understand.
:francis:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:unimpressed: But it's cool when people post their baby announcements for likes and daps on social media/forums.
:russell: Breh, yall make the same thread here every week, this is like the 100th thread about being old and not having kids or a partner and it being "GOAT". Yall couldn't make the spin thread fast enough.

Sorry that people post their kids or partner on social media, but if it didn't matter it shouldn't affect you all right? No need to come to the Coli to make another thread right?

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
In my 30's...Now at 35 it definitely be hitting me at times and honestly I want to give myself a few more yrs to level up and get shxt out my system then start a family...Ideally of course but whatever the case ima take my time to build with the right one ....Again Ideally of course cause shxt happens but at least I'll be better equipped to handle trying times...