Spin: Pushing mid-30s single with no kids is the absolute GOAT

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I can’t trust nikkas over 30 with no kids, that’s just me though :hubie:
I'm sure men over 30 don't give a damn about you not trusting them.

:childplease:Imagine the out cry if childless men said I can't trust nikkas on child support or who have kids out of wedlock or I can't trust single moms.

People have the right to live their life how they see fit. Not everyone wants a cookie cutter traditional life.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I can’t trust nikkas over 30 with no kids, that’s just me though :hubie:

Imagine seeing a brotha who's not on child support, don't have multiple baby mommas, focus on his career, and doing well for himself in his prime and saying you don't trust him. That's what's wrong with the community.
whats-wrong.gif

3213.jpg

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure men over 30 don't give a damn about you not trusting them.

:childplease:Imagine the out cry if childless men said I can't trust nikkas on child support or who have kids out of wedlock or I can't trust single moms.

People have the right to live their life how they see fit. Not everyone wants a cookie cutter traditional life.
Did you read the “that’s just me though” disclaimer

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Imagine seeing a brotha who's not on child support, don't have multiple baby mommas, focus on his career, and doing well for himself in his prime and saying you don't trust him. That's what's wrong with the community.
whats-wrong.gif

3213.jpg
You triggered breh, go multiply and stop being a waste man :umad:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
You triggered breh, go multiply and stop being a waste man :umad:
Weak attempt at gaslighting. What you said doesn't even apply to me I'm not 30. What you said nikka was just dumb but that's just me though.
Did you read the “that’s just me though” disclaimer
I did that doesn't make your post free from being criticized.

:childplease: If you can't trust nikkas without kids why bring yo funky self into the thread?

That's like walking into a Christian church and mid sermon while the pastor talking "I believe in Lord Shiva but that's just me though."

The logical response would be then why are you here in a church?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
For all the 30+ brehs running wild and free, how important is it to you to become a Father?
it's not of any importance.

i just figured i would have had a typical, standard life most people expect due to american societal focuses and values yet i managed not to by this age. that's why i was saying in the other thread, there's nothing wrong with being this age and NOT having kids or a wife. it just seemed like, when i was growing up, i was being geared to be one of those types yet the more and more i examine my life i realize i got a lot of different words of wisdom (mostly from my father) that set me on a mental path where those family goals, while i'm capable of being that family man type, they don't really inspire me or define me and haven't ever.

like, i'm a little more idealistic than most.