Spin: Pushing mid-30s single with no kids is the absolute GOAT

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Let me guess you rather "grow up together with your child" while you live in a rented room because it builds character huh :pachaha:
If you come out of college with a degree in a field that pays well then you can afford a home in a decent neighborhood with your spouse - who also earns well- by the time you’re in your early 30’s.

You can graduate at 22 and spend two years paying off debts and spend the next six saving your money and you can buy a house when you’re 30 and have a kid when you’re 32.

What’s the problem, “other” people do it all the time. :mjpls:

You act like there’s a propensity for a certain group to be undereducated, lower earning and have the highest probability of out-of-wedlock births and being unmarried. :mjpls:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
If you come out of college with a degree in a field that pays well then you can afford a home in a decent neighborhood with your spouse - who also earns well- by the time you’re in your early 30’s.

You can graduate at 22 and spend two years paying off debts and spend the next six saving your money and you can buy a house when you’re 30 and have a kid when you’re 32.

What’s the problem, “other” people do it all the time. :mjpls:

You act like there’s a propensity for a certain group to be undereducated, lower earning and have the highest probability of out-of-wedlock births and being unmarried. :mjpls:

And 32 is a great age. So what are you arguing here? lol

You made the :old: smilie then followed up by saying 32 is the age you prefer :deadrose:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
And 32 is a great age. So what are you arguing here? lol

You made the :old: smilie then followed up by saying 32 is the age you prefer :deadrose:
32 arguably isn’t mid 30’s, that starts at about 35 and with no serious prospects on the line, by the time he meets a new person, dates them, gets married and gets a joint living situation set up and she pops out a mini-coli breh , he’ll probably be 40+. :flabbynsick:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It's a gift and a curse.

I just turned 40 and I have these things, only to realize this dating market is absolute shyt.

And I'm dating a lot..like A LOT. And it's fukking easier than ever to do. But it's absolute trash.

I'm halfway about to break my rule dating coworkers because they might have some semblance of decorum because we work together.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
For all the 30+ brehs running wild and free, how important is it to you to become a Father?

Daps
You can do that with kids :mjlol:

Grandma will happily look after them :mjlol:

Not true. I know a chic who was trying to get her career off the ground, single mom, and couldn't work the job she wanted to work because she needed to be there to get her 5 yr old after school. And her mom did it grudgingly which made her comfortable so she stopped asking her mom to do it.