Spin-off thread: Mandela Effect moments in Hip Hop

ddoucette214

Rookie
Daps
Sony deleted that shyt off the face of the earth. Your only bet now is the live nikka rap track. I think Prodigy he doesn’t even have it and he keeps everything.
Was Prodigy actually ever on the song (besides the chorus)? I know he was in the video and it would be logical for him to be on the song since Havoc was.

edit: let me just say though. I put LA, LA on a few months ago and I was like wheres Prodigy's verse? Then I thought, wait that was I Shot Ya :mjlol:

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Was Prodigy actually ever on the song? I know he was in the video and it would be logical for him to be on the song since Havoc was.

He was on the song. It got out, the problem is how far it got out...people in the industry heard it, and a couple of DJs had it, but the thing is, did they leak it. But he didn't clear it, took his verse off the song, and used it for Live N!gga Rap. Basically, the same thing they did to Tru Life. But there was also a long stretch where you couldn't find the original at all...the one with LA, LA beat. But I start to think I imagined it though.

I'm a Boss has me more confused. The song was in Philly a year before the world knew about it...and Ross ain't on it. Now it's disappeared.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
G-Dep "everyday" had a video right???? I remember it debuted on 106 and Park....I only remember 1 thing about it, the pack of newports in his fridge. YOU LITERALLY CANNOT FIND THIS VIDEO ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET. It has either been wiped from existance....or never existed. Tell me I didnt imagine it??

ddoucette214

Rookie
Daps
He was on the song. It got out, the problem is how far it got out...people in the industry heard it, and a couple of DJs had it, but the thing is, did they leak it. But he didn't clear it, took his verse off the song, and used it for Live N!gga Rap. Basically, the same thing they did to Tru Life. But there was also a long stretch where you couldn't find the original at all...the one with LA, LA beat. But I start to think I imagined it though.

I'm a Boss has me more confused. The song was in Philly a year before the world knew about it...and Ross ain't on it. Now it's disappeared.

I definitely feel like i remember a Meek Mill solo version. I'll have to check. if it exists it would definitely have made it onto some mixtape.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Was Prodigy actually ever on the song (besides the chorus)? I know he was in the video and it would be logical for him to be on the song since Havoc was.

edit: let me just say though. I put LA, LA on a few months ago and I was like wheres Prodigy's verse? Then I thought, wait that was I Shot Ya :mjlol:

he was on it, the verse from Live nikka rap is the same verse.

Last edited:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
It might ot be this way for everybody....

but it's weird for me to look back and see Midnight Marauders and Enter the 36 Chambers came out the same year.

shyt don't even seem real in my mind.

It was a weird year in music,so much incredible music came out it was like a surge of inspiration hit everything at once

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Of course ima boss was out already. shyt the video of meek first meeting Ross at cosmic Kev and asking him to hop on a Track that he got blazing in the streets.