Spin-off thread: Mandela Effect moments in Hip Hop

ddoucette214

Rookie
Daps
I thought I heard that beats from Shynes first album like Bad Boyz were supposed to be for Biggie’s next album for he passed.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Lil Wayne, Jay Electronica & Currensy have a track together and their group name was Louisianimal and they supposedly was going to do an album together, this was during the time after Katrina

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Lil Wayne, Jay Electronica & Currensy have a track together and their group name was Louisianimal and they supposedly was going to do an album together, this was during the time after Katrina
This isn't really a Mandela Effect, more just a project that never came to be.

Mandela Effect is more about you misremembering something. Like for years you thought something was or happened one way but come to find out it's not how you remember it.

For example people thinking Jiffy peanut butter existing but it never did.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
This isn't really a Mandela Effect, more just a project that never came to be.

Mandela Effect is more about you misremembering something. Like for years you thought something was or happened one way but come to find out it's not how you remember it.

For example people thinking Jiffy peanut butter existing but it never did.
Jiffy peanut butter never existed?

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Definitely wasn't expecting 1 Life 2 Live references this morning :heh:

Keep Movin' ft. Timbaland
Zippyshare.com - [now defunct] Free File Hosting

Can't Nobody ft. Timbaland

What Cha Know About This (Babe Blue) ft. Mocha & Timbaland
is this possible for a reup? i missed this

repped btw regardless lol
It was a 2001 commercial for Jimmy Henchman's "Bulletproof Love" compliation that featured "Trued Up."

71e11GiojJL._SS500_.jpg

In the commercial, Jayo is standing in front of the Marcy Projects sign and says "you can go anywhere if you got bulletproof love" with Trued Up playing in the background.

It aired a few times during Rap City & 106 & Park. have it on VHS. Seriously, just gotta go thru all these tapes. This reminds me to upload more footage.

Yep it aired on BET Uncut
ahh happy for the validation cuz earlier in this thread i claimed to have seen this on VHS and i knò homey probably like foh lol
Got a minor one.

There was a white rapper (think he was Irish) down with Benzino....dude was trash but the beat was nice as fukk. At least as far as I remember. But I haven't been able to find it or figure out who he is. Starting to think I imagined it. Would've been 10+ years ago.

Fred.
im on it

• Dap
Reactions: hex