SPIN: Karen Gravano's (Italian Mob Wives) hot mixed-race 18-year old daughter, Karina Seabrook

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
How old is this person body looks grown but face still looks like a child

:dwillhuh:Did you not read the thread title

:why:

Y'all just take words and completely invent new meanings. Who's he caping for and simping?

Literally just looks like a typical teenage cac bytch. nikkas really drooling over this:francis:. "Bu...bu...bu...she got that good white skin and that long hair":mjcry:. This thread might even go plat too, trying to claim this girl as a real black women:mjlol:.

:dwillhuh:How is not letting a hoe be a hoe not simping?

Trying to stop a thot from thotting is the definition of simping.

Just let a hoe be a hoe and move on. Aint nobody trying to hear you nikkaz sermons about these young broads who were literally raised to take their clothes off and thot around.

Plus, she's like mafia royalty, you seriously think your sermonizing is going to have an effect on people in that lifestyle?:pachaha: She probably saw people snuffed at the dinner table.

EDIT: Just looked up her grandfather:merchant:

images

:hubie: I want no problems and apologize for any comments that could be seen as disparaging to this young lady

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
She needs to put some damn clothes on.... I'm sick of this attention whoring, no woman has any business walking around and taking pictures with her buttocks and her breast hanging out, it's tacky.

And I love it:blessed:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused. her black dad was in the mob? Or the mom married a mobster, he went to jail, they got divorced, and she slept with a black dude?
Apparently

Karen's dad is Sammy the bull

And the black dude (her husband) stood trial with Sammy the bull.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
She needs to put some damn clothes on.... I'm sick of this attention whoring, no woman has any business walking around and taking pictures with her buttocks and her breast hanging out, it's tacky.
nikka she was either fully clothed or at the beach stfu :camby:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Looks like every other IG chick. All these broads look the same, no variety whatsoever.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Now she’s tryna change her name and be legitimate, but her families feeling some type of way

:lolbron: