A 13-year-old girl with a severe dairy allergy died after taking a sip of hot chocolate.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Your daughter has a severe diary allergy and you're letting other people prepare your food or drinks. Ok.... Cool

Your daughter has a severe diary allergy but you don't have an epi pen on hand... Gotcha. Yup, Makes perfect sense
shyts ridiculous.

Rest in peace to that baby

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
you can test this out by requesting no cheese on anything you order for a couple months, see how many times you get cheese products in your food anyway.
My dad knows this, because while he doesn't have an allergy, he hates cheese. I can't count how many times growing up he requested no cheese on his food and got it anyway and had to send it back.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This.

My homie has a peenut allergy and I remember one time that nikka was about to eat a Chic-Fil-A Sammich (they use peanut oil). I had just found out about him having the allergy so when he was about to bite the sandwich I slapped that shyt out of his hand.

He could do things cooked in peanut oil, but can't fukk with any kind of peanuts or nuts. Man, that nikka was furious. I hit the :yeshrug: in real time after he broke it down.

:pachaha:

YEA MY SON HAS A PEANUT ALLERGY
I WAS THE SAME WAY ABOUT
shyt COOKED IN PEANUT OIL...

SNAPPED ON MY POPS ONCE
FOR LEAVING HIS PLATE OF
TURKEY FRIED IN PEANUT OIL
AROUND HIM BECAUSE HE GRABBED A PIECE

WE FOUND OUT LATER THE PROTEIN
IN PEANUTS THAT CAUSE THE ALLERGY
ARE REMOVED WHEN PEANUT OIL IS PROCESSED
:devil:
:evil:

Yeah man, that shyt is scary when they gotta break out the pen.

But that nikka was legit hurt. Felt bad as shyt. Offered that nikka a Papa Johns pizza....bruh was like " I DON'T WANT THAT BULLshyt nikka! :what: "

That's what a nikka get for looking out for the homie :mjcry:
Yall some good brehs :salute:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
According to the inquest, they offered her the pen at the dentist where she immediately had the reaction but the mother refused.

:snoop: IM BLAMING HER
MOTHER FOR ALL OF THIS.

ORDERED A DRINK
THAT USES MILK EVEN THOUGH
SHE CLAIMS SHE SAID SOY
THEN TURNED DOWN AN EPI PEN?

THE STORY IN THE OP
DOESNT EVEN MENTION
THEY WENT TO THE DENTIST ANYWAY
AFTER THE GIRL SAID THERE
WAS MILK IN THE DRINK.

DID THAT GIRL HAVE A LIFE
INSURANCE POLICY?
:devil:
:evil:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I see people out and about that do this shyt all the time. Hell sometimes they get regular orders wrong why would you order any fast food at all when you have strict dietary restrictions. shyts so silly man.

It's like driving.. sure you can be mad at whoever cut you off.. but thats no reason to be sitting there going at your regular rate of speed or faster, hoping they notice you on their ass and speed up.. it's literally throwing yourself in harm's way for no reason. The mom has to take some responsibility here idgaf. That's your daughter them workers just collecting a check.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
shyt is sad as fukk

R.i.p

But If I'm allergic to anything so severe I will not take it in any form ...no matter who makes it

To put trust in a stranger is not a risk I'm willing to take

R.i.p to her
Shuddup

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Couple of odd things about the story. I assume it's in the UK.

Why didn't she have the epipen on her and why wasn't it administered right away?

My daughter has a severe peanut allergy, if we somehow forget her epipen nothing is getting eaten. We would probably only chance McDonalds.

Why would you risk something like that if you don't have your epipens?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a severe allergy to crabs and lobsters that started as an adult. I forgot and I was eating this big ass lobster down in Mexico with my boys.

I almost died.:dead:

Luckily the resorts had doctors on-hand

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can test this out by requesting no cheese on anything you order for a couple months, see how many times you get cheese products in your food anyway.
My dad knows this, because while he doesn't have an allergy, he hates cheese. I can't count how many times growing up he requested no cheese on his food and got it anyway and had to send it back.
Yup. My wife hates mayo. Whether the order is face to face or via app guaranteed there will be mayo in her order. Smh.