SPIN: Karen Gravano's (Italian Mob Wives) hot mixed-race 18-year old daughter, Karina Seabrook

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
She needs to put some damn clothes on.... I'm sick of this attention whoring, no woman has any business walking around and taking pictures with her buttocks and her breast hanging out, it's tacky.

:kblackscust:

Put the cape down, breh.

One day into 2017, and we already got simps fukking shyt up.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not tryin to hate but she looks like a little kid in a short woman's body.

IdealMan

Banned
Daps
:kblackscust:

Put the cape down, breh.

One day into 2017, and we already got simps fukking shyt up.
So y'all done changed the meaning of a simp because that's what y'all are doing, not me. I don't fall for thirst traps and give light skinned passes like you loser ass wannabe half assed bed buck brothas. These women need to have some damned dignity and stop with the whore behavior in their barely there clothing. Men disgust me championing this sh1t but complaining that women don't know how to be wives anymore.

Btw... In 2017 we have to stop lusting after women that wouldn't touch you.

tater

Superstar
Daps
So y'all done changed the meaning of a simp because that's what y'all are doing, not me. I don't fall for thirst traps and give light skinned passes like you loser ass wannabe half assed bed buck brothas. These women need to have some damned dignity and stop with the whore behavior in their barely there clothing. Men disgust me championing this sh1t but complaining that women don't know how to be wives anymore.

lol just said that...

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Literally just looks like a typical teenage cac bytch. nikkas really drooling over this:francis:. "Bu...bu...bu...she got that good white skin and that long hair":mjcry:. This thread might even go plat too, trying to claim this girl as a real black women:mjlol:.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

This girl your daughter or something? :what:This shyt has been going on since the dawn of man, and no matter what you captain save-a-hoe types might say, it'll keep happening.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND

:rudy: sit down.

A young 18-22 girl in her physical prime is average? :childplease.

She's a 7, but a 7 in the 18-22 range is :whew: still.

Literally just looks like a typical teenage cac bytch. nikkas really drooling over this:francis:. "Bu...bu...bu...she got that good white skin and that long hair":mjcry:. This thread might even go plat too, trying to claim this girl as a real black women:mjlol:.

:umad: :laff: take the L fakkit.

Militants gtfo this aint your thread here.

It aint that serious, we celebrate a cute young girl and she's easily 10x hotter than her mother.

Thats why I made that spin thread.

To forget the old hag she has as mother.

No disrespect tho.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps

:skip:Well damn

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:russell:Average fr fr. But she might grow into a badder chick until then she aiight