Spin from the Booth; post an opinion that might get you negged

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Deadpool was a mediocre film filled with dikk and fart jokes and all around low brow humour and isn't some genius deconstruction/satire of the comic book film genre. It said nothing interesting and made shallow obvious observations.

It's a run of the mill generic comic book origin film with a few more laughs.

It's only smartly written to dumb people.
tenor.gif

So tired of people telling me how great that movie was.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bill Murray in that tail end of his career run after lost in translation is overrated

Big boy was the only good actor besides the rich dad in atl and it's a shame t.i. Got more chances and better roles then him. With that said big boy had that awful golf movie so maybe it was for the best

I've never seen a good superman movie

Other then the games Pokémon as a tv show was garbage and a waste of time

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also the boss with Melissa McCarthy was one of the funniest movies of the last five years

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the way they do ally sheedy at the end of breakfast club is disgusting. And in a way it undermines a core theme of the flick which is to be yourself and embrace what makes you different and we're all complex. I don't think it makes it realistic for her that to happen I think it makes it superficial which is the opposite of what I think of when I think of John Hughes

Add that to Anthony Michael Hall's character ending up a fifth wheel who got stuck doing everybody's homework. That ending gets lamer and lamer the more I think about it. :gucci:

Deadpool is an overrated character. Never cared much for him. :yeshrug:

The first two Spider-man movies are hands-down his best live-action outings thus far.

I don't mess with any Marvel comics post-1991 on principle with a few special exceptions (Morrison/Whedon X-men, and a couple of other classic stories/runs. I'll take suggestions)

A lot of American comics today are trying too hard to be Watchmen. It's time to chill with the infighting and fake moral dilemmas and go back to superheroes being actual heroes with morals, who protect innocent people from BAD GUYS.

The biggest thing hurting Marvel today is that now that the movies have taken off, every other aspect of their brand has become an afterthought. All they want to do now is follow the money from the movies.

Starfox is lowkey one of the weakest main Nintendo franchises. The original was alright, 64 was awesome, and the series hasn't been truly great since.

Kirby is also lowkey one of the weakest main franchises they've got. Super Star's the closest he ever came to having a truly legendary game. I can't think of one Kirby game on par with Super Mario 3/World, Mario 64, Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Super Metroid, Metroid Prime, Earthbound Mother 3, F-Zero GX, Pokemon Gold/Silver, Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, or Yoshi's Island.

I never cared for Family Guy. The first 8 seasons of the Simpsons >>>>>>>> that show's whole existence.

Last edited:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Since Pacific Rim has been brought up so much in this thread, Ill start there, I thought it was an awful movie. Just terrible.

Edge of Tomorrow was ridiculously entertaining to me. I watch it once or twice a month

Rick and Morty is better than the Simpsons and Family Guy

The Office first 5 seasons contain some of the greatest TV of the last 25 years.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Star wars is the most over rated franchise in film history. More bad films than good ones.

The avengers is a trash film. Take away the novelty of it and you're left with a poorly directed film that looks like a cheap tv show,littered with shaky acting and a plot and action set pieces that just steal shyt from better films.

If you're a grown man over the age of 30 still watching animated films in theatres and you have no kids,you need to grow up.

Stick Steven Spielberg's name as director on transformers 1 and people would say it's a great film.

Conversely,stick Michael bay's name as director on pacific rim and people would trash it endlessly.

Most comic book films are generic and just going through the motions of the same shyt we've seen dozens of times.

JJ Abrahams is a talentless hack that just mimics better directors with 0 style or an ounce of originality.
:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup: