Spin from the Booth; post an opinion that might get you negged

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Nolan batman films miss the entire point of batman and the dark knight was only great because of the joker. All the rest was ass.

The man of steel was a cool film and the best version of superman better then the donner nonsense.
how so:dwillhuh:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Since Pacific Rim has been brought up so much in this thread, Ill start there, I thought it was an awful movie. Just terrible.

Edge of Tomorrow was ridiculously entertaining to me. I watch it once or twice a month

Rick and Morty is better than the Simpsons and Family Guy

The Office first 5 seasons contain some of the greatest TV of the last 25 years.
I wanted my money back after watching that dumb ass movie...

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black people have no business being fans of the Godfather and Scarface. :umad:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Tim Burton's Planet of The Apes is a better film then Dawn/Rise of The Planets of The Apes.
Danny Trejo, Kurt Russell and Michael Madsen (except for RDogs) should never be cast in anything

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*cracks knuckles
Batman begins - After Bruce parents are killed right in front of him he makes a vow to fight crime right there and then and because of that trama he starts training there and then. He was not an unfocused 20 something who happen to find the league of assassins and then trained with them. By his early 20's he was traveling the world and learning from all types of people.

The Dark Knight - Batman is called the worlds greatest detective and the fact that he had to use that device to find the Joker was out of character.

The Dark Knight Rises ( at this point this is not batman but dumb ninja man) - 1. Batman is not giving up being batman because of a dead woman. smh
2. I appalled when Bane broke his back because batman or any smart person is not going up against a league trained henchman after putting on a brace and doing some sit ups after years of retirement. smh

The batman I know (batman animated series) is a well trained human who fights crime so no one has to feel as he felt when he lost his parents. Nolan batman is a selfish dude who gave up after the woman he loves dies and could not deduce that Talia Al Gul was setting him up when me as the viewer could tell she was bad guy from simple deduction.

Oh and his version of Bane was cool up until the end when he was just doing it because of love. SMH

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Jake Gyllenhaal is one of the best actors of all time :blessed:

300 is super overrated. Such a trash film:scust:

Alien Resurrection isn't all that bad. Joss Whedons script made it 5x worse. :upsetfavre:

The Simpsons movie was a disgrace to the franchise:why:

The Saw franchise is better than every other horror franchise save Nightmare on Elm Street:sas2: