Spin from the Booth; post an opinion that might get you negged

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Cosign the bolded, especially.

Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Sinister Six >>>>>>>> Venom >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carnage

Bad Boys 2 is so bad it's good to me.

I'm a fan of the Goonies, though.

The Breakfast Club is one of the GOAT teen movies, but the last 20 minutes lowkey ruined it for me. I wanted to see the nerd hooked up with the crazy girl (who looked WAY better before the makeover).
To be fair, they were trying to make it realistic, which may have been the point.

I don't buy 90 lb. actresses beating up hordes of 250 pound men in movies. If she's beating up dudes and she's built like Holly Holm, cool. If she's got perfect skin and looks like she's never fought or trained a day in her life, then :camby:
You want to have a female action hero, that's cool, but give me someone with an actual character arc and isn't an invincible Mary Sue that can do no wrong and never takes L's. Give me someone that actually looks like they know how to fight that I'd be scared of in real life. Sarah Connor and Ellen Ripley are legit, and I like the Bride. Some of these other characters though? :snooze:

The Road Warrior is the only original Mad Max that I truly mess with. The first one didn't get good to me until the last 20 minutes, and the third fell off a cliff once the kids were introduced.

I hate it has to be him because I'm all for black people shining, but Bishop isn't really a great character. He's lowkey super redundant. Do we really need a THIRD time traveller from a messed up future after both Cable and Rachel Summers? IMO Rogue is the last truly great character they introduced in the comics, and the Outback-era X-men are decent (Psylocke, Dazzler, Longshot). These 90's cats (Jubliee, Gambit, Cable, ninja Psylocke) were mostly all flash and no substance (but still better than the :camby: characters we're getting today).

Apocalypse and Sinister were never THAT great outside of the cartoon. Magneto, Hellfire Club, Juggernaut, Sentinels, Mystique and her brotherhood of evil mutants >>>>>>>
But they screwed up by turning most of their best villains into good guys, and now there's almost no one interesting left to fight.

The 90's X-men cartoon is good, but slightly overrated. Too many cats treat it like the end-all be all of everything X-men and know nothing about the actual mythos.
It focused too heavily on a lot of cheesy, 90's characters that don't really stand the test of time while guys like Nightcrawler, Colossus, Iceman, and Angel were basically cameos. Kitty Pryde never showed up once.
To the credit of the 90's show, it's still way better than the movies, it did a pretty great job with the Dark Phoenix Saga, and the theme song is GOAT.

Daredevil is the only Netflix Marvel series I've really gotten into thus far. He's lowkey one of their best written characters. Frank Miller Daredevil :banderas:

Yeah the way they do ally sheedy at the end of breakfast club is disgusting. And in a way it undermines a core theme of the flick which is to be yourself and embrace what makes you different and we're all complex. I don't think it makes it realistic for her that to happen I think it makes it superficial which is the opposite of what I think of when I think of John Hughes

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nah you are not gonna disrespect Minority Report and Catch Me if You can like that.

Spielberg did fall off though he has not made a film worth seeing in theaters since 2005 in my book
Not a fan of either of those films.

Minority Report is one of the most overrated films on this forum. It's too long, the plot is retarded and I never liked it.

He fell off.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Kevin Costner had one of the greatest leading man runs between Silverado and Waterworld which ended it. But directly after that Tin Cup and The Postman were piff!

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
David Goyer is a much better writer than joss whedon.

In fact Goyer is responsible for some of the best comic films ever made. But people won't give him credit because he's also produced some garbage.

Joss Whedon is a complete hack. He can't write or direct worth a damn.
I don't like Whedon but Goyer is responsible for blade 3. Plus that dumbass scene of Man of Steel with Jonathan Kent.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Avatar is one of the greatest films of all time and I could watch it over and over, can't wait for the sequels and never doubt Cameron the GAWD.

:yeshrug:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Spiderman 3 is the best Spiderman movie ever:umad:
Stars wars movies bore me to tears:umad:
Deadpool was funny but way over hyped:umad:
Darkseid>>>>thanos:umad:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
if you strap the marvel name to a transformers movie, ppl will say that they are amazing movies
Russell crowe should have won the oscar instead of denzel
Slap the Marvel name on the amazing spider man films and people would fall over themselves to praise them.