Spin: Black Male Statistics

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Like genetics?

Are you suggesting that work ethic has more to do with nature, more so than nurture?

Ehrenpreis3R.jpg

I'm sure this guy would agree with her. :smugfavre:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Like genetics?

Are you suggesting that work ethic has more to do with nature, more so than nurture?

no not "genetic". :snoop:
bred as in generations on generations of descendants with that work ethic living and passing it down for hundreds of years. if you think most lazy americans could just wake up one day and decide to have the familial unity and myopic drive to do higher education and little else like say Indians\Pakistanis? well i'm here to tell you that they COULD NOT. they aren't bred with that mentality.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Wasn't gone do it since.I ain't a black woman hater but since u asked and a nikka bored here u go. The reason is females. Everything a nikka does nowadays is based on the percieved p*ssy they gone get. A nikka can be bright as day but in school those principles are not what women respect and look for. So a nikka dumbs himself down to attract the woman's attention. Few males have sense enuff to avoid that trap. So by the time nikkas is outta school they done flunked and failed the system while the black woman.is graduating at a highly successful.rate.. So our own is the reason we not succeeding. But the ultimate blame lies with the white man and I will explain.another Time.

:snoop: Wow who would've guessed someone on here would turn around and blame Black women for these horrible stats about Black males. :beli: If a dude dumbs himself down and knowingly participates in self destructive behavior he's got other issues. Please tell me you're not serious breh. You're really going to trivialize the pitfalls of inner city Black males and say it's because of women?

Breh believe it or not but again ultimate responsibility lies with us. Also lack of strong family unit contributes but hey I was ready to take the heat. I'm as anti c00n as they come breh.
Hey I see where you're coming from but to put the blame on Black women is still wrong. Why do you think these women (and you're acting like most inner city women gravitate towards this type, which I disagree) like these type of men? They didn't have a father figure themselves usually or their daddy if he was there wasn't shyt so that's what they go for. And again, any dude that will fukk up his life and change his image for some p*ssy has self esteem issues, which would be countered if they had a positive male image to mode after. It's pretty much a generational thing at this point that keeps repeating itself and there's no one answer to stop it. You're oversimplifying it.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I think black folks should model themselves after foreign immigrant groups like the nigerians and chinese. This will require that black people operate outside the mainstream culture.

never gonna happen. the immigrant work ethic has to be bred into you.

never gonna happen. the immigrant work ethic has to be bred into you.

Recap/Summary:

Black people will never be able to achieve a community similar to the Nigerians and Chinese, because black people do not have the immigrant work ethic bred into them.

The word "never" is the reason I questioned if you meant genetics.

Wrong word, maybe?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Recap:

Black people will never be able to achieve a community similar to the Nigerians and Chinese, because black people do not have the immigrant work ethic bred into them.

Never?

Wrong word, maybe?
perhaps to strong of word. :ehh: i don't see it happening unless theres a massive cultural shift in what non immigrant black pl value and what they teach their children to value. it starts from birth.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Hey I see where you're coming from but to put the blame on Black women is still wrong. Why do you think these women (and you're acting like most inner city women gravitate towards this type, which I disagree) like these type of men? They didn't have a father figure themselves usually or their daddy if he was there wasn't shyt so that's what they go for. And again, any dude that will fukk up his life and change his image for some p*ssy has self esteem issues, which would be countered if they had a positive male image to mode after. It's pretty much a generational thing at this point that keeps repeating itself and there's no one answer to stop it.

Breh that shyt starts young. Ya mom working 16 hour shift. Ya ain't got no pops, and the Biggs getting love in the stretets are dumber than bricks. That shyt starts at a young age. So the bigger issue instead of black woman may be lack of a family unit. In that I give leeway but to say ayoung nikka won't let himself deviate off a path bc of p*ssy is not far from true. Is p*ssy the ultimate cause no. So in that I was wrong but does it play a role yes. Again when I get on a computer I will elaborate my points more clearly

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Wasn't gone do it since.I ain't a black woman hater but since u asked and a nikka bored here u go. The reason is females. Everything a nikka does nowadays is based on the percieved p*ssy they gone get. A nikka can be bright as day but in school those principles are not what women respect and look for. So a nikka dumbs himself down to attract the woman's attention. Few males have sense enuff to avoid that trap. So by the time nikkas is outta school they done flunked and failed the system while the black woman.is graduating at a highly successful.rate.. So our own is the reason we not succeeding. But the ultimate blame lies with the white man and I will explain.another Time.

:yeshrug: IDK why nikkas wanna deny this, p*ssy is a helluva drug and nikkas will go to insurmountable lengths to obtain it.

Alot of nikkas, especially in the hood usually fall off during ages 13-17 trying to impress these females and what usually impresses them is the hood nikka.

Peer pressure is a bytch and when you see nikkas around you getting rewarded for doing bad shyt it can even make smartest of nikkas at least consider it. Even I almost did.

But fortunately I had a father that helped me place more value upon myself and helped me realize that my value as a man isn't indicated by the # of women I can pull.

I had a father figure but most nikkas don't and that's where the problem lies, that age group is a rough time for a black male and they need a father figure to help them through it.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I guess we don't have enough "white is right" in us.

you know fashioning yourself after certain elements of other cultures that have it right...isn't "selling out". it's SMART.
it also doesn't negate any and all pride in YOUR OWN. most here would accuse Indians and Asians of kissing white people asses or trying to be white because they try to live as model citizens. Meanwhile Asians and South East Asians are some of the proudest and deep rooted in their own cultures. nothing "sellout" about them. they just know how to play the game correctly and because of it they're the richest in the country (right along side whites)
your attitude is extremely defeatist and the reason you and those that think like you will continue to stay right where you're at...the bottom.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
you know fashioning yourself after certain elements of other cultures that have it right...isn't "selling out". it's SMART.
it also doesn't negate any and all pride in YOUR OWN. most here would accuse Indians and Asians of kissing white people asses or trying to be white because they try to live as model citizens. Meanwhile Asians and South East Asians are some of the proudest and deep rooted in their own cultures. nothing "sellout" about them. they just know how to play the game correctly and because of it they're the richest in the country (right along side whites)
your attitude is extremely defeatist and the reason you and those that think like you will continue to stay right where you're at...the bottom.

Is that why you only like white men? :ld:

/troll mode activated

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Breh that shyt starts young. Ya mom working 16 hour shift. Ya ain't got no pops, and the Biggs getting love in the stretets are dumber than bricks. That shyt starts at a young age. So the bigger issue instead of black woman may be lack of a family unit. In that I give leeway but to say ayoung nikka won't let himself deviate off a path bc of p*ssy is not far from true. Is p*ssy the ultimate cause no. So in that I was wrong but does it play a role yes. Again when I get on a computer I will elaborate my points more clearly
:ehh: I see your points. But from your posts it seems like you were one of these c00ns that like to go in on Black women like they're the ones bringing the apocalypse to Blacks, my fault. We're both in agreement that it breaks down to lack of a family structure with a strong male leadership. If we can tackle this problem and the lack of community structure by making more Black businesses and supporting them it would be a start. There's a reason some people have an argument in saying we were better off in the days of segregation because Blacks were more self sufficient.