Spin: Black Male Statistics

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Why do you dumb muthaphuckas keep propagating this bullshyt? How old are you nikkas?

It's partially true. A lot of black guys started off thinking about education but once they hit 13 and girls are all into the gangbangers and nikkas who can't read, those boys begin to emulate the "hoodlum" lifestyle. It happens many of times. I think they are still to blame anyway for falling to the peer/p*ssy pressure, but don't act like a big reason guys go to that lifestyle isn't to attract women. nikkas are in style.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I'm going to start merging these redundant threads about BW/BM. Everytime I log on it's a new one with the same old bullshyt. Keep all the self hatred in one thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

How the fukk you gonna do that when 90% of those threads are made by a fellow mod?

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Cacs made them numbers up. Just propaganda.

I got those stats from an HBCU website boo

All these issues are symptoms of poverty a system designed to take advantage of those who are the least fortunate. If you study American history then you know how the black community got here. It was no accident. Economic empowerment is the only solution to these issues. Everyone else is getting govt handouts while black folks are blaming themselves buying republican rhetoric about pulling themselves up from their bootstraps. What do you call bailouts, no bid contracts, corp subsidies, white privelage/racism etc.. Time to stop eating scraps off the floor and come to table and demand our piece of the pie. We pay taxes too.

We need real investment in our communities and more contracts for black owned businesses. Need more govt jobs in our communities. Corp America has proven they will hire a white man with a felony and high school diploma over a brother with a college degree. Need real education reform and career training programs. That just for starters.

:bow:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Before I came along on this board, threads dedicated to trashing black women were made on a daily....I'm the first female to actually challenge these clowns in these threads Sims. Stop trying to make it seem as if most of the nikkas on here don't dislike black women.

You have some ego on you, miss.

Anyways, just because a few people make or made threads about disliking black women, doesn't mean MOST men on this forum dislike black women.

And you arguing with them won't change anything. They will continue to spew pointless facts, against your pointless facts, for the sake of being pointless.

The best plan of attack (so that you don't feel so angry everyday) is to just stop looking at the threads. Stop participating. You might even need a break from the Coli. You might be taking it too serious, love.

Not all black men grow up without proper parental figures breh :beli:

I know black single mothers and black jailbirds that had a stern parental figure in their lives but turned around and disobeyed everything their mother/parents taught them.

Of course, NOT ALL black men grow up without proper parental figures.
There will always be people who grew up with more, and end up with less. That's life.

It is FACT, however, that those with proper parental figures are more likely to succeed in life.

I've said this many times. The only way to stop this problem is to prevent this problem. Don't become part of the problem. As long as nikkas and bytches are in style nothing will ever change. No one can save the world. I'm happy you guys finally realized this though. You FINALLY ACCEPTED the problem. It's sad that it took a WOMAN making a thread on the stats of the MEN in order for you guys to understand the severity of the situation. These are generational and cultural problems. Now it's up to you to now be a part of it. Swim lonely. Find your own way out.

Stop it. No one has learned anything new in this thread. Most know of these problems. Most know how to fix them, as well. However, most will not attempt to fix them after they log off.

The aim of this thread was not to enlighten black men. It began as a troll thread. Stop giving props to trolls.

:deadhorse:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Damn ya'll chicago nikkas is dumb out there :pachaha:

My hometown Newark graduates the highest number of black men in the country :win:

Class Struggle - Study: NJ and Newark lead nation in black male graduation rates

:dj2:

You can thank

Cory-superman.jpg

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
As long as the black community is under a matriarchy none of these solutions will work.

The black community is the only community that is headed by a matriarchy, every other one is based off of patriarchy.

In the matriarchy the boys will fall off because of there being no father figure to teach him male leadership. While the girls will be pushed by their mothers to achieve and the sons will be babied and become "sissy boys".

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Why do you dumb muthaphuckas keep propagating this bullshyt? How old are you nikkas?

I dunno bout other nikkas but I said it bc its true. Now if you wanna turn a blind eye my nigg by all means. But to say we s a people is not part of the prob nikka u tripping. That problem coulda been easily Fix if we had strong family unit but we don't. And I'm grown snuff to have an intelligent debate with internet intellectuals.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
You have some ego on you, miss.

Anyways, just because a few people make or made threads about disliking black women, doesn't mean MOST men on this forum dislike black women.

And you arguing with them won't change anything. They will continue to spew pointless facts, against your pointless facts, for the sake of being pointless.

The best plan of attack (so that you don't feel so angry everyday) is to just stop looking at the threads. Stop participating. You might even need a break from the Coli. You might be taking it too serous, love.

Of course, NOT ALL black men grow up without proper parental figures.
There will always be people who grew up with more, and end up with less. That's life.

It is FACT, however, that those with proper parental figures are more likely to succeed.

Stop it. No one has learned anything new in this thread. Most know of these problems. Most know how to fix them, as well. However, most will not attempt to fix them after they log off.

The aim of this thread was not to enlighten black men. It began as a troll thread. Stop giving props to trolls.

:deadhorse:

That cuts me deep, fam.

Really

Really.

Really...

Deep.

4ff96112_cowboy-crying.gif