Spin: Black Male Statistics

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The funny thing is black women can fix Thier issues on Thier own but they don't.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I peeped that ninja edit of yours fam. What made you change your mind? :heh:

I was laughing about it at first...

I hate how Halle went all pink.

Then a poster explained that she's been done wrong by most of the black men she's ever dated.

So I was like :manny: I can't blame her.

...but then it hit me

Anothergirl's reason for not dating black men sucks. :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:ehh: I see your points. But from your posts it seems like you were one of these c00ns that like to go in on Black women like they're the ones bringing the apocalypse to Blacks, my fault. We're both in agreement that it breaks down to lack of a family structure with a strong male leadership. If we can tackle this problem and the lack of community structure by making more Black businesses and supporting them it would be a start. There's a reason some people have an argument in saying we were better off in the days of segregation because Blacks were more self sufficient.
NoMn
nikka a I'm str8 anti c00n, my nigg! Never hate my own breh. I was raise by one of those single black woman, but I call a spade a spade breh. plus I've mentor and will continue to mentor. Just got to a new city, giving it a Mn bride joining big brother big sister again

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
you know fashioning yourself after certain elements of other cultures that have it right...isn't "selling out". it's SMART.
it also doesn't negate any and all pride in YOUR OWN. most here would accuse Indians and Asians of kissing white people asses or trying to be white because they try to live as model citizens. Meanwhile Asians and South East Asians are some of the proudest and deep rooted in their own cultures. nothing "sellout" about them. they just know how to play the game correctly and because of it they're the richest in the country (right along side whites)
your attitude is extremely defeatist and the reason you and those that think like you will continue to stay right where you're at...the bottom.

You can worship at their feet all you wish, you can attempt to tell me where I sit, and you can become indignant in your defense all you wish; but at the end of the day, to them, you're still a ******, a nigra, a negress. That's the reality of it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Oh, and by the way; the way your chosen people got to the top is by raping people and resources, stealing, enslaving, lying, cheating and creating a culture of white supremacy and white privilege that serves to disenfranchise minority groups, particularly blacks. And this is the attitude you want us to adopt? :heh:

But that's "the game," right? Sell your soul. But hey, it works for you. :ehh:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: IDK why nikkas wanna deny this, p*ssy is a helluva drug and nikkas will go to insurmountable lengths to obtain it.

Alot of nikkas, especially in the hood usually fall off during ages 13-17 trying to impress these females and what usually impresses them is the hood nikka.

Peer pressure is a bytch and when you see nikkas around you getting rewarded for doing bad shyt it can even make smartest of nikkas at least consider it. Even I almost did.

But fortunately I had a father that helped me place more value upon myself and helped me realize that my value as a man isn't indicated by the # of women I can pull.

I had a father figure but most nikkas don't and that's where the problem lies, that age group is a rough time for a black male and they need a father figure to help them through it.

I'm sorry but this is so stupid. You know how much more attention the fast ass girls got from all the boys I liked when I was growing up? Are you telling me i would have a legitimate gripe against black men if i decided to act as fast as them for dudes' attention? On some you made me this way shyt :to:

Let me end up pregnant and try to talk some "I was just doing it to get these guys to notice me :yeshrug:" and see how many of y'all would even consider that an acceptable reason. Please.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
HOW DO WE FIX THE PROBLEMS?

Start at the source:
Whats the root of the problem I say bad parenting
Anyone with slightly below average to average intelligence should be able to complete high school. I didn't :lolbron: but I got my GED and went to college.
My girl is going to be starting a charter school for black males with an Afrocentric learning curriculum ( hey boo! )
I think it starts with patenting if you don't give a damn about how your kids do in school/ in life there friends are more concerned with rims/chains/ rap lyrics then school work.
We as a society promote evil: drugs, drinking, smoking , violence, criminal behavior.
That needs to stop

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
The funny thing is the girl posted a video of her dancing nude. She is everything that we bytch about but we so damn blinded by that phat ass

bytch shut the fukk up. you not in here offering no kind of solutios just trying to deflect it back on to the black woman. get the fukk outta here bytch ass nikka :pacspit:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
close. delete thread...

the stats are inaccurate and misleading...

what needs to seen is how as a culture - challenges/oppourtunities can be improved?

The white kkkrakker false sense of superiority and the black elitists or kkkoons cannot continue to side with such racist agenda....

Blacks cannot rely on white to provide worth while data...

for starters...the white are popular in the states, however...more whites are in crime, more whites rape, more white are in welfare, etc...how they fool your is using percentages

Daps
You nikkas need to stop caring about other black ppl. fukk other black ppl. Live YOUR life. Make YOUR money. Once you say we in terms of these statistics you alreayd failed. You called yourself a statistic. None of those things applied to me and it never will. I'm not a stat. I'm not apart of this shyt. They want you to all think of we. Because they need all sheep to be together to easily brainwash them.