Spin: Black Male Statistics

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Fake percentages don't hold weight in arguments.

How do you know that "90% most of the males on this board" aren't just trolling you to get a reaction?

People take on different personas online. Take you for instance: I refuse to believe that you hold grudges this hard in real life. You are just playing a role, online, like most people do. Right? We are all characters on an online forum.

No point in getting worked up for nothing, Pope. Chillax, breh.

Before I came along on this board, threads dedicated to trashing black women were made on a daily....I'm the first female to actually challenge these clowns in these threads Sims. Stop trying to make it seem as if most of the nikkas on here don't dislike black women.

Incorrect. And what gets me is that when these "trolls" upset you, you're quick to throw off your pro black facade and immediately shyt on black men. When the females here shyt on black men, I don't attack black women, I attack the argument or merit, if I say anything at all.

I love my people, and a little bit of internet trolling isn't going to change that.

Get like me. :jawalrus:

:usure: ?

and I never shyt on black men when I get into an argument....I just use the same logic the person I am debating with against them to make a point :ld:

Without parental guidance, anyone can easily become stupid/dumb/gullible.

Most black men grow up without proper parental figures. Go figure. :yeshrug:

Not all black men grow up without proper parental figures breh :beli:

I know black single mothers and black jailbirds that had a stern parental figure in their lives but turned around and disobeyed everything their mother/parents taught them.

Daps
i could prove a lot of these stats as myths but not all at the same damn time. post like 2-3
Liggins I don't shyt on bm.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
i could prove a lot of these stats as myths but not all at the same damn time. post like 2-3
Liggins I don't shyt on bm.

I wasn't referring to you PatakiHappy. I see that you're on the right side of history. I used to think you were c00ning then I realized you were just out there sonning these pathetic male c00ns who aren't proud of themselves or their women.

You're good with me.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Listen you simpleton motherfukkers

fukk the stats. The truth is, Black people are in TERRIBLE shape.

How do we fix the problems?

How do we fix bad parents? By raising kids as a village and keeping other parents in check when they're not doing right.

How do we keep black men out of prison? By INVESTING in Black BOYS and showing them there's more to life than hoes, rapping and sports!

America never properly invested in Black people, so it's reaping what it sowed. Which was pain and suffering. Garbage in, garbage out. It's a law of nature.

But that devil government and white America ain't trying to correct their mistakes. So we have to fix ourselves, lest we die.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I corrected it....when have I ever shytted on black men though? :what:

Various threads. You like to make generalizations such as "well YOU black men do this," and "YOU black men like that," or "you all will _________ for a CAC."

Usually after you get upset by all the c00n trolling.

Daps
I wasn't referring to you PatakiHappy. I see that you're on the right side of history. I used to think you were c00ning then I realized you were just out there sonning these pathetic male c00ns who aren't proud of themselves or their women.

You're good with me

tumblr_lmii3ehx5f1qclvgf.gif