Spin: Black Male Statistics

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Wasn't gone do it since.I ain't a black woman hater but since u asked and a nikka bored here u go. The reason is females. Everything a nikka does nowadays is based on the percieved p*ssy they gone get. A nikka can be bright as day but in school those principles are not what women respect and look for. So a nikka dumbs himself down to attract the woman's attention. Few males have sense enuff to avoid that trap. So by the time nikkas is outta school they done flunked and failed the system while the black woman.is graduating at a highly successful.rate.. So our own is the reason we not succeeding. But the ultimate blame lies with the white man and I will explain.another Time.

:snoop:

u did exactly what I predicted :rudy:

Blame black women and the white man.

So u mean to tell me that black males are so damn stupid/dumb/gulliable that they will fukk their lives up for p*ssy? All because the white man set these plans in motion decades ago breh?

b78cc71f_z3450_mind-blown.jpeg

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't gone do it since.I ain't a black woman hater but since u asked and a nikka bored here u go. The reason is females. Everything a nikka does nowadays is based on the percieved p*ssy they gone get. A nikka can be bright as day but in school those principles are not what women respect and look for. So a nikka dumbs himself down to attract the woman's attention. Few males have sense enuff to avoid that trap. So by the time nikkas is outta school they done flunked and failed the system while the black woman.is graduating at a highly successful.rate.. So our own is the reason we not succeeding. But the ultimate blame lies with the white man and I will explain.another Time.

nikka in here preaching.

:pacspit: on the white man and black women for our failures

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:snoop: Wow who would've guessed someone on here would turn around and blame Black women for these horrible stats about Black males. :beli: If a dude dumbs himself down and knowingly participates in self destructive behavior he's got other issues. Please tell me you're not serious breh. You're really going to trivialize the pitfalls of inner city Black males and say it's because of women?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:snoop:

u did exactly what I predicted :rudy:

Blame black women and the white man.

So u mean to tell me that black males are so damn stupid/dumb/gulliable that they will fukk their lives up for p*ssy? All because the white man set these plans in motion decades ago breh?

b78cc71f_z3450_mind-blown.jpeg

Again I'm just saying wuT ya don't want to hear. Ultimate responsibility lies with us as a race. And I'm str8 anti c00n as they come sucka. U know my track record. :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
:snoop: Wow who would've guessed someone on here would turn around and blame Black women for these horrible stats about Black males. :beli: If a dude dumbs himself down and knowingly participates in self destructive behavior he's got other issues. Please tell me you're not serious breh. You're really going to trivialize the pitfalls of inner city Black males and say it's because of wome?

Breh believe it or not but again ultimate responsibility lies with us. Also lack of strong family unit contributes but hey I was ready to take the heat. I'm as anti c00n as they come breh.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Some of these stats, I just don't know where to start.

30% of black males NOT graduating from High School :what:

Not completing High School was not even an option for me. I was told if I ever decide to quit school to collect my clothes and anything I wanted from my room and just keep it moving. Also my mother was a school teacher so that shyt was unheard of.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
What are your suggestions, then? Since there's a lot we can do.
And I have a feeling that was directed towards me since those are the things I said in this thread but I'd also like for you to point to where I've ever bashed black women.
I'll wait.
- Get a mentee(s)
- Hold programs in your local area
- Start/promote initiatives in your local area

There's so much to do. It's just easy as hell to complain and the road taken more often by people who pretend to care but they really don't. It's cool to complain nowadays.

Y'all are worse than hipsters hoppin' on the Kony train :pacspit: :heh:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
*In Chicago, only 30% of Black males graduate from high school, of these only 3% of them obtain a bachelor’s degree by the time they’re 25.

Where are their parents?

*Schott Foundation for Public Education/National Student Clearinghouse/Study by Consortium on Chicago School Research at U of Chicago

*1.46 million Black men out of a total voting population of 10.4 million have lost their right to vote due to felony convictions.

Where were their parents?

Source: Thomas, P., “Study Suggests Black Male Prison Rate Impinges on Political Process,” The Washington Post (January 30, 1997),p. A3.

*One in three Black men between the ages of 20 and 29 years old is under correctional supervision or control.

Where were their parents?

Source: Mauer, M. & Huling, T., Young Black Americans and the Criminal Justice System: Five Years Later (Washington DC: The Sentencing Project, 1995).

*Black college men end up just a few dollars ahead of Whites who went no further than high school.

Who is to blame? Why does this happen? Is it because of racism? Or the ignorance of college educated black men? Until more info is given on this "fact", it can only be treated as racism. So...how do we discuss this? What can we do? Fix racism? Right.....

Two Nations by Andrew Hacker

*The Black male homicide rate is seven times the White male rate.

Where are their parents?

*Black women are 18 times more likely to be raped than White women.

Why? This isn't even a black male fact. Why are black women on rapist radars more often than white woman? Does it have anything to do with black women wearing or acting a certain way? Is it because black women primarily live in areas where rapist exists? Why was this even posted? Are you insinuating that black men like to rape black women? This fact seems misplaced.

*The Justice Department estimates that one out of every 21 Black men can expect to be murdered, a death rate double that of U. S. soldiers in World War II.

Where are their parents?

A young Black male in America is more likely to die from gun fi re than was any soldier in Vietnam.

Where are their parents?

*Black men earn 67% of what white men earn.

Why? I'm assuming this is all black men put together. Essentially, this is just saying that there are more successful white men, than blacks. I'd agree, because more white men come from stable homes. If a black man and white man both go to the same college, graduate, and obtain a job. Does this still hold true? If so, then why? Racism? Or is it the ignorance of the black man?

*53% of Black men aged 25-34 are either unemployed or earn too little to lift a family of four from poverty.

How many of those 53% went to college? Why didn't they go to college? Where are their parents?

*The share of young Black men without jobs has climbed relentlessly, with only a slight pause during the economic peak of the late 1990’s. In 2000, 65% of Black male high-school dropouts in their 20’s were jobless — that is, unable to find work, not seeking it or incarcerated. By 2004, the share had grown to 72%, compared with 34% of White and 19 % of Hispanic dropouts. Even when high-school graduates were included, half of Black men in their 20’s were jobless in 2004, up from 46% in 2000.

So basically, compared to white and hispanic high school dropouts, blacks trail enormously in the unemployment market. Great. Where are their parents?

*Incarceration rates climbed in the 1990’s and reached historic highs in the past few years. In 1995, 16% of Black men in their 20’s who did not attend college were in jail or prison; by 2004, 21% were incarcerated. By their mid-30’s, 6 in 10
More young Black men in the United States have done time than have served in the military or earned a college degree, according to a new study.
Where are/were their parents?

The paper, appearing in the American Sociological Review, estimates that 20% of all Black men born from 1965 through 1969 had served time in prison by the time they reached their early 30s. By comparison, less than 3% of White males born in the same time period had been in prison.

(The start of that dangerous cycle, that not enough people are trying to break.) Where were their parents?

The New York Times, http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/20/national/20blackmen.html?_r=1&oref=slogin ” “Plight Deepens for Black Men, Studies Warn.”, March 20, 2006

*Three states with the highest percentage of Black inmates greater than 63% are Maryland (77%), Louisiana (74%), and Mississippi (70%) followed by Alabama, Georgia and South Carolina.

I live in maryland. :stylin: Are there any states with the highest percentage of White inmates greater than 63%? If so, then this seems to be shining a spotlight on blacks for no reason.

Report from National Urban League, 2006

This is stupid. We all know what needs to be done. People need familys. People need parents to guide them.

Our black youth is growing with one parent figure. Some without any parents at all.

This cycle will continue until.......too many variables. This is the reason this thread is not worth it.