Spin: Black Male Statistics

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
If the tables were turned with these same stats, it will be 50 posts already. :mjpls:

now this one stood out to me:

*53% of Black men aged 25-34 are either unemployed or earn too little to lift a family of four from poverty.

someone explain this please :snoop:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
OK what is your point exactly? You're mad from what Reincar posted so you're trying to "get even" by revealing stats about us? We didn't do anything to you.

And there is nothing we can do about these stats because we on this board are mostly the exception to what is posted....

This thread does nothing.

There is nothing to do about these stats.

So again, what is your point?

I have to agree with Legendary. There really isn't much to discuss, unless we talk about change. No one wants to talk about things that we can't fix.

Daps
this b*stard got a lot of nerve :laff:

U use stats created by cacs against black women all the time dipshyt. :bryan:

but yeah....I want the black males on here to discuss these stats :mjpls:

:popcorn:

:shaq: You miss me??

tumblr_lx7h7mTVBw1qdlh1io1_250.gif

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
You all can sit here and bytch all day about the black woman, find solutions for them, and throw them in the bushes, but when the same things are done to men y'all come in with "why you gotta post this?", "Ain't nothin' we can do", etc.

There's actually a lot you can do, y'all just like to complain without any action. It's easy as hell to tell and expect black women to get their shyt together, hard to say that to/expect that from your own kind.

Stop complainin' and whinin' so much :rudy:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well I knew early on I wasn't the the typical black male so these stats while alarming never did much for me.

The sh!t is sad though, it doesn't seem like we as a people are interested in changing any of these numbers so for the time being I'ma just do what I can to make sure my son & daughter aren't contributing to these stats.

Its obvious that the black man is the most endangered racial group out here, thats why its diappointing when I see black dudes on here shytting on black females because when we are going through those issues mentioned in those stats usually the black woman is the one support us and standing by our side.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
U werent gone for too long nikka. :p:

I need to let shyt go but yall same nikkas are absent when black women are trashed on this bytch all day everyday.

:rudy:

I'm all about black females...black people in general.

It's a futile war, obviously. You can fight these guys all you want but have you changed their mindset?

Block them if you have to, and keep it moving.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You all can sit here and bytch all day about the black woman, find solutions for them, and throw them in the bushes, but when the same things are done to men y'all come in with "why you gotta post this?", "Ain't nothin' we can do", etc.

There's actually a lot you can do, y'all just like to complain without any action. It's easy as hell to tell and expect black women to get their shyt together, hard to say that to/expect that from your own kind.

Exactly....now its "nothin we can do :sadbron:" or "lets blame the cacs"

but nikkas will go off the deep end when it comes down to us women fixing our problems and issues. :aicmon:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

What are your suggestions, then? Since there's a lot we can do.

And I have a feeling that was directed towards me since those are the things I said in this thread but I'd also like for you to point to where I've ever bashed black women.

I'll wait.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
this b*stard got a lot of nerve :laff:

U use stats created by cacs against black women all the time dipshyt. :bryan:

but yeah....I want the black males on here to discuss these stats :mjpls:

:popcorn:

Wasn't gone do it since.I ain't a black woman hater but since u asked and a nikka bored here u go. The reason is females. Everything a nikka does nowadays is based on the percieved p*ssy they gone get. A nikka can be bright as day but in school those principles are not what women respect and look for. So a nikka dumbs himself down to attract the woman's attention. Few males have sense enuff to avoid that trap. So by the time nikkas is outta school they done flunked and failed the system while the black woman.is graduating at a highly successful.rate.. So our own is the reason we not succeeding. But the ultimate blame lies with the white man and I will explain.another Time.