Spin: Black Male Statistics

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
"Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture, which is claimed to be "authentic black culture", is historically neither authentic nor black in origin. Instead, Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture is in fact a relic of a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture which existed during the antebellum South. This culture came, in turn, from the "Cracker culture" of the North Britons and Scots-Irish who migrated from the generally lawless border regions of Britain.

Sowell gives a number of examples that he regards as supporting the lineage, e.g.,

an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship,… and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery."

Check out Black Rednecks and White Liberals.

It wasn't always this way as single parenthood has now descended into new depths, but we have always shown signs of what we see today.

My take on those statistics is as a minority group living in a country you cannot be liberal. AA's are the only minority group in this country that votes overwhelmingly democratic. We are single issue voters. We don't really care about the economy. We don't really care about immigration.

Our only issue is racism because racism effects our quality of life before any of these issues, so automatically we will vote Democratic before Republican because of the perceived racism by the Republican Party. And culturally we preach Conservatism, very religious, the wanting of two parent households, etc etc but that single issue won't let us LIVE IT.

Fail part 1 and that's just politically.

Economically. Well we already know. Bad credit, flossing and just a lack of common sense. The sign of poor people is the wanting to not be seen as poor. I could never rock a pair of $150 shoes if I lived in a shh box.

Education. Most of our people do not care. The lack of infrastructure is deplorable. You have mom with no education, dad with no education or just not around and the kid is supposed to be an outstanding student? Not going to happen very often.

I just touched on little stuff because it's generational and cultural and if you look at history you could see this day coming. When the brothers and sisters do make it, what happens? They have to mingle amongst those who didn't I.E. cousins, mom, brothers, sisters, etc so that culture of success never really sinks in which is why you have brothers and sisters in the suburbs still not performing at the rates of their peers.

That's where the culture comes in and our culture is backwards. Beyond backwards. Since no one wants to take any responsibility, male or female you have the p*ss-i-n-g contest you see today. I doubt anything changes anytime soon or within any of our lifetimes. Every political initiative that's been put out and still no substantial changes shows that it's cultural more than anything. I do not absolve myself of it because I am apart it and just got to do my part as I navigate this life. I've already done two things, got me a sista and a degree. As long as I got the first one I know everything else will work out.

:yeshrug:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I need to let shyt go but yall same nikkas are absent when black women are trashed on this bytch all day everyday.

Absent because those threads are mostly led by trolls.

You should take our approach, and stay absent, as well.

To be a troll, you sure do get trolled easily.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Oh and now you know why I'm strongly against the usage of drugs, alcohol and tobacco. And drugs means WEED. SMH I don't know how anyone with a pulse that sees the state of predominantly black areas can possibly advocate the usage of marijuana or any other substance.

:snoop:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
"Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture, which is claimed to be "authentic black culture", is historically neither authentic nor black in origin. Instead, Sowell argues that the black ghetto culture is in fact a relic of a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture which existed during the antebellum South. This culture came, in turn, from the "Cracker culture" of the North Britons and Scots-Irish who migrated from the generally lawless border regions of Britain.

Sowell gives a number of examples that he regards as supporting the lineage, e.g.,

an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship,… and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery."

Check out Black Rednecks and White Liberals.

It wasn't always this way as single parenthood has now descended into new depths, but we have always shown signs of what we see today.

My take on those statistics is as a minority group living in a country you cannot be liberal. AA's are the only minority group in this country that votes overwhelmingly democratic. We are single issue voters. We don't really care about the economy. We don't really care about immigration.

Our only issue is racism because racism effects our quality of life before any of these issues, so automatically we will vote Democratic before Republican because of the perceived racism by the Republican Party. And culturally we preach Conservatism, very religious, the wanting of two parent households, etc etc but that single issue won't let us LIVE IT.

Fail part 1 and that's just politically.

Economically. Well we already know. Bad credit, flossing and just a lack of common sense. The sign of poor people is the wanting to not be seen as poor. I could never rock a pair of $150 shoes if I lived in a shh box.

Education. Most of our people do not care. The lack of infrastructure is deplorable. You have mom with no education, dad with no education or just not around and the kid is supposed to be an outstanding student? Not going to happen very often.

I just touched on little stuff because it's generational and cultural and if you look at history you could see this day coming. When the brothers and sisters do make it, what happens? They have to mingle amongst those who didn't I.E. cousins, mom, brothers, sisters, etc so that culture of success never really sinks in which is why you have brothers and sisters in the suburbs still not performing at the rates of their peers.

That's where the culture comes in and our culture is backwards. Beyond backwards. Since no one wants to take any responsibility, male or female you have the p*ss-i-n-g contest you see today. I doubt anything changes anytime soon or within any of our lifetimes. Every political initiative that's been put out and still no substantial changes shows that it's cultural more than anything. I do not absolve myself of it because I am apart it and just got to do my part as I navigate this life. I've already done two things, got me a sista and a degree. As long as I got the first one I know everything else will work out.

:yeshrug:

So much truth :ohlawd:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I aint a troll :fire:

And the posters of those topics may be trolls but 90% most of the males on this board agree with them correct? :usure:

Fake percentages don't hold weight in arguments.

How do you know that "90% most of the males on this board" aren't just trolling you to get a reaction?

People take on different personas online. Take you for instance: I refuse to believe that you hold grudges this hard in real life. You are just playing a role, online, like most people do. Right? We are all characters on an online forum.

No point in getting worked up for nothing, Pope. Chillax, breh.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I aint a troll :fire:

And the posters of those topics may be trolls but 90% of the males on this board agree with them correct? :usure:

Incorrect. And what gets me is that when these "trolls" upset you, you're quick to throw off your pro black facade and immediately shyt on black men. When the females here shyt on black men, I don't attack black women, I attack the argument or merit, if I say anything at all.

I love my people, and a little bit of internet trolling isn't going to change that.

Get like me. :jawalrus:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

u did exactly what I predicted :rudy:

Blame black women and the white man.

So u mean to tell me that black males are so damn stupid/dumb/gulliable that they will fukk their lives up for p*ssy? All because the white man set these plans in motion decades ago breh?

b78cc71f_z3450_mind-blown.jpeg

Without parental guidance, anyone can easily become stupid/dumb/gullible.

Most black men grow up without proper parental figures. Go figure. :yeshrug:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Damn ya'll chicago nikkas is dumb out there :pachaha:

My hometown Newark graduates the highest number of black men in the country :win:

Class Struggle - Study: NJ and Newark lead nation in black male graduation rates

It is always news to me when I hear or read something good about the Newark school system, so I took notice when the Schott Foundation for Public Education released a new study saying that both that city, and the state of New Jersey, lead the nation in the percent of black male students graduating from high school.

:dj2:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You know I fukks with your black sexy ass but we're going to have to disagree breh :smh:

Yo via u know I don't pull no puches shawty. When the. c00ns need to be attacked I'm there. But that dont mean im not gone call ya out to. We need to elevate together as a race. I have never betrayed my own and to not speak on all our evils would be to do so. Black woman elevate and support ya mN. BlCk man be intelligent leaders for ya woman. And believe it or not tht process starts at young age. When dudes are easily influenced. That's why I want our woman to respect and support intelligence at a young age..

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Some of these stats, I just don't know where to start.

30% of black males NOT graduating from High School :what:

Not completing High School was not even an option for me. I was told if I ever decide to quit school to collect my clothes and anything I wanted from my room and just keep it moving. Also my mother was a school teacher so that shyt was unheard of.
And there you have it, parenting. One of the biggest factors.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Wait so, in those stats over 63% of the black male population is in prison? I dont understand it.

And smh @ how many blacc men arent allowed to vote(not that they will anyway :pachaha: )

All those other stats about black men who went to college barely earning more than white people with a HS diploma just shows how these CACs try their best to hold nikkas down.

And last the stat talking about young black men are more likely to die from gunfire than any vet in vietnam just shows why i dont take nikkas serious when they call american hoods "paradise"