SPIN: Any N1gga who'd fight for the US is a C00N.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
fight for the right to serve a country where you were enslaved, forced to live in ghettos, racially profiled, and treated as a second class citizen. trayvon and emitt never got a chance to serve think about that nikka.

Stop duckin the question. Are u white? Yes or no?

(Note: MFs be on here lobbyin and campaignin for black folks and they ain't even black)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fight for the right to serve a country where you were enslaved, forced to live in ghettos, racially profiled, and treated as a second class citizen. trayvon and emitt never got a chance to serve think about that nikka.

For real, there are times I want to beat my brother's ass. A marine for a country that enslaved us and denied equal opportunity to blacks freed from the yoke of Jim Crow.

My brother might be a marine, but I have beat his ass over this.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
For real, there are times I want to beat my brother's ass. A marine for a country that enslaved us and denied equal opportunity to blacks freed from the yoke of Jim Crow.

My brother might be a marine, but I have beat his ass over this.

Were u a slave? Was your brother a slave? Was your father a slave? Was your grandfther a slave? Nygga this ain't 1829

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
isnt OP a virgin? you need to fight for a piece of ass :ufdup:

I don't endorse fighting and dying for the rich imperialists that run this country, but calling people that join the armed forces c00ns? man SHUT THE fukk UP....

yall talk that shyt now until shyt pops off, you know damn well if china, or russia tried to invade, you better pick up a motherfukking gun. if youre gonna make a thread this ignorant, at least back it up with some facts. present your evidence for the reason motherfukkers are c00ns for joining the armed forces.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:blessed: first time ive gotten a response thread

it feels great my nikkas :wow:

:ufdup: op sit yo p*ssy ass down. scary ass nikkas. yall who wouldnt fight prolly wonder why u constantly getting violated. if someone attacks me, he's getting 5-8 minutes. attack my family u getting this gun play. attack my country, im coming with military guns

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
To use some of yalls logic that black folks shouldn't be in the armed forces. Should Barak not have ran for Senator, should he have not ran for President. Should no black folks have govt jobs? Should no black folks get the G.I bill and get college paid for just because black folks were enslaved 200 years ago??? :mindblown:

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's true. But it's morally wrong to say. They might not be c00ns but they are fukking idiots.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
To use some of yalls logic that black folks shouldn't be in the armed forces. Should Barak not have ran for Senator, should he have not ran for President. Should no black folks have govt jobs? Should no black folks get the G.I bill and get college paid for just because black folks were enslaved 200 years ago??? :mindblown:

bu bu the white mans making it hard for me :sadbron:

:childplease: yall need to handle your fukking business and stop complaining. too many stagnating nikkas out here bytching about how hard they got it.

@PabloEscobar @kermit da hustla @marcuz @AAKing23 u know why you'll never be shyt, you got no balls. all you see is reasons why you'll fail. i find ways to succeed. how the fukk is some invisible "white man" dictating how you live your life :rudy:

edit: :whoa: i wasnt talking to u ronnie lott. i called em nikkas by name, im still waiting for a response :thinking:

Last edited by a moderator:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
fukk america and its bloodthirsty military

I salute the real nikkas who say fukk dying for some cacs :salute:

If you gon die for anything might as well be a gang member drug dealer of some kind... black Americans are brainwashed sheep