Spike Lee gives Bernie Sanders yet another endorsement from the Black community

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
How did you make this determination lol?

Look I understand the passion you guys have for your guy but just because not everyone agrees with you doesn't mean they don't have a good reason to do so.
Insulting the intelligence of the people you want to vote for your candidate has always worked out well :troll: I can definitely understand why Bernie super stans are so confused as to why they get labeled insufferable, elitist, and pompous :troll:

They're honestly the Ron and Rand Paul stans of yesteryear.
Accurate assessment.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:When Bernie loses, I hope his coli stans disappear along with him. Sheesh.

This is the mistake you Hillary stans are making. We're not fans of the man. We are fans of his MESSAGE.

A guy who is not corrupt. A guy who does not take corporate money. A guy who is consistently progressive. A guy who doesn't not change his views based on political expediency.

We're gonna stan the next politician that follows Bernie's lead.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol:

Black women are the epitome of sheep.

Who else do you think bankrolls the corrupt preachers and black church that has destroyed the community?

Black women are the reason the black community is fukked up.
Be confused black women don't vote for your candidate after you call them sheep and "the reason the black community is fukked up" Bernie brehs.

This is the mistake you Hillary stans are making. We're not fans of the man. We are fans of his MESSAGE.

A guy who is not corrupt. A guy who does not take corporate money. A guy who is consistently progressive. A guy who doesn't not change his views based on political expediency.

We're gonna stan the next politician that follows Bernie's lead.
State you are not a fan of the man, then list qualities you admire about the man, Bernie brehs

Bernie stans are an endless supply of comedy :dead:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Be confused black women don't vote for your candidate after you call them sheep and "the reason the black community is fukked up" Bernie brehs.

State you are not a fan of the man, then list qualities you admire about the man, Bernie brehs

:dead: lmao I'm not even going to respond.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did you make this determination lol?

Look I understand the passion you guys have for your guy but just because not everyone agrees with you doesn't mean they don't have a good reason to do so.

Go ahead then. Name one good reason.

And please don't repeat the same crap we've been hearing for months. I don't wanna hear bullshyt speculation like she can win the general and Bernie can't when there isn't a single piece of tangible evidence to support that. Or that she can get stuff done while Bernie can't, when once again there is no tangible evidence to support such claims.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Go ahead then. Name one good reason.

And please don't repeat the same crap we've been hearing for months. I don't wanna hear bullshyt speculation like she can win the general and Bernie can't when there isn't a single piece of tangible evidence to support that. Or that she can get stuff done while Bernie can't, when once again there is no tangible evidence to support such claims.
I stated them in another thread. Check out the Nevada democratic caucus thread. Also a thread made yesterday about my early primary vote.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know you're trying to shame folks for supporting Bernie by trying to turn this into some hero worship. But it won't work.

I and most other black folks could care less about an old Jewish cac from Vermont. We only fukks with his MESSAGE. A message of not being corrupt and being a strong consistent progressive.

If Hillary held his positions for the last 30 years and wasn't controlled by corporate forces, we would be stanning her as well.

Its the lies and corruption that has us against her. Not some foolish hero worship of an old Jewish cac from Vermont.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ:Stans don't use any reasoning/logic, if you're not for Bernie than you are automatically sheep, no way around it when it comes to them. That's why I enjoy seeing Bernie take these L's, because his supporters annoy me to no end.
I'm 1-starring this thread off the basis that spike somehow represents "the black community"

I hate that shyt.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
STOP IT. i'm calling them sheep anytime any of them follow after hillary. Do you understand why that is? If bernie wasnt there. i would still call any black person RUNNING behind hillary a sheep.

You think its a beef or battle between stans. maybe with white people. But not with me(i'm black). I will never forget what hill and bill said/did during that 2008 run vs obama. If you're not black you could care less.

We have already seen things hill has championed that her husband has passed did middle america, middle class to broke class americans NO good.

and last but not least, we know politics is a wrap all due to what? way to much money running all up and thru DC. lobby lobby, lobby so that the rich can get even more rich while the rest of us work for less and less as the cost of living goes up and up, or they just trade our jobs in for abusing some other humans overseas.

Then to know hill and bill have made not a few grand, not a 100 or so grand. not 400k. but MILLIONS in speeches to The baller sector. That tells me all i need to know. At what point do you get off the Hillary boat if you're black and not Ultra Rich where you want to keep being ultra rich while others starve?

So all jokes aside, at what point do you get off the Hill /Clinton Bandwagon? See i aint mad at wall street for riding with the clintons. i didnt elect them, and most of them are not black, and most of them are who we need to be targeting. My issues is with regular people that are hurting, why the hell are you riding with anything called clinton at this point? if this were years and years ago before we saw the negative impact of their policies and if we didnt see her and her husbands chumming it up with wall street/bankers, etc that would be a completely different story. But since that is the case, there's no way in hell a regular joe should be riding for hillary like a lot of you are. it makes NO sense. Especially seeing that you have an alternative candidate.
:salute:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I and most other black folks could care less about an old Jewish cac from Vermont.
I find that hard to believe, being that any objective critique or inquiry concerning his message is attacked :jbhmm: but continue to live in stan land, a magical place where Bernie can do no wrong and those that do anything but blindly agree are stupid c00ns

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I find that hard to believe being that any objective critique or inquiry concerning his message is attacked :jbhmm: but continue to live in stan land, a magical place where Bernie can do no wrong and those that do anything but blindly agree are stupid c00ns

Objective critique or inquiry concerning his message? I didn't see that on this thread. Was that the post where you critiqued him because of the actions of a state government he has nothing to do with, or where you called his supporters "insufferable, elitist, and pompous"? Because that appears to be the entirely of your contribution to this thread.