Spike Lee gives Bernie Sanders yet another endorsement from the Black community

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The best the Bernie-haters can come up with is a bad policy by a government that Bernie isn't even a part of.

Bernie has introduced a bill to eliminate the private prison system. In the FEDERAL government, where he actually works.

$150,000,000 a year in the Vermont STATE prison system, yet he's going to get that shyt shut down using his "voter base and connections". :mjlol:

Hillary Clinton took in $133,000 in donations from private prison lobbyists. :scust:

the-politics-of-locking-up-immigrants-for-profit-body-image-1443989087.png

And it's not just the money she's taken directly from the lobbying groups, but her bundlers also work for them:

"Richard Sullivan, of the lobbying firm Capitol Counsel, is a bundler for the Clinton campaign, bringing in $44,859 in contributions in a few short months. Sullivan is also a registered lobbyist for the Geo Group, a company that operates a number of jails, including immigrant detention centers, for profit."

Hey, look, that's a lobbyist for the EXACT PRISON SYSTEM YOU TRIED TO TAINT BERNIE WITH. :ufdup:

"As we reported yesterday, fully five Clinton bundlers work for the lobbying and law firm Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld. Corrections Corporation of America, the largest private prison company in America, paid Akin Gump $240,000 in lobbying fees last year. The firm also serves as a law firm for the prison giant, representing the company in court."

Oh, look, there's the other American prison giant teaming up with the bundlers for Team Hillary. :lupe:

You're trying to taint Bernie because a private prison corporation is working with a government he's never even had a position in, when Hillary is out there getting paid by that EXACT corporation.

And you actually negged me for pointing your bullshyt out. :comeon:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You know that Bernie Sanders was once against gay marriage.

He eventually evolved too.
lol @ thinking politicians aren't apt to change because at the end of the day, being elected is their job.

Bernie Sanders Claims He’s a Longtime Champion of Marriage Equality. It’s Just Not True.

To stop being cynical for a minute, human beings change opinions over time. Whether its through sincere reflection or through political calculations, as long as they are working for my interests I'll take it either way :smile:
No Bernie no no no! :damn: :mjcry:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Bernie has most intelligent black folks support. Its the corrupt politicians and the sheep that are supporting Hillary.

Unfortunately most of our people are sheep.
How did you make this determination lol?

Look I understand the passion you guys have for your guy but just because not everyone agrees with you doesn't mean they don't have a good reason to do so.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Say it ain't so Bernie :wow:

Bernie letting us down, Breh.

A guy I knew was shipped off to one of these private prisons for 10. Breh is not near his friends or family and is going through it.

Bernie supporters are like o well.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Chuck Schumer

So go ahead, tell us about the time that Chuck Schumer got his state legislators to give up hundreds of thousands of dollars in lobbyist money to de-privatize an industry that formed a full 10% of his state's budget.

Watch, he's going to say something like, "But but but Chuck got the government to pave a road!" or "he convinced them to open a toilet factory that created 100 jobs!" or some shyt like that.

Bernie letting us down, Breh.

A guy I knew was shipped off to one of these private prisons for 10. Breh is not near his friends or family and is going through it.

Bernie supporters are like o well.

You're so fukking full of bullshyt. Clinton in here getting paid hand over fist by these corporations, Bernie out there introducing bills to stop them in their tracks, and you trying to act like Bernie don't care because of the actions of a government he's never been a part of.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
How did you make this determination lol?

Look I understand the passion you guys have for your guy but just because not everyone agrees with you doesn't mean they don't have a good reason to do so.
:russ:Stans don't use any reasoning/logic, if you're not for Bernie than you are automatically sheep, no way around it when it comes to them. That's why I enjoy seeing Bernie take these L's, because his supporters annoy me to no end.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:russ:Stans don't use any reasoning/logic, if you're not for Bernie than you are automatically sheep, no way around it when it comes to them. That's why I enjoy seeing Bernie take these L's, because his supporters annoy me to no end.

They're honestly the Ron and Rand Paul stans of yesteryear.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Blow your load on another Ralph Nader and split the most important vote in a generation by someone who isn't even a democrat running for the democratic nomination in a government system that naturally progresses towards a two party system because we lack a parliament, brehs. :snoop:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The best the Bernie-haters can come up with is a bad policy by a government that Bernie isn't even a part of.

Bernie has introduced a bill to eliminate the private prison system. In the FEDERAL government, where he actually works.

$150,000,000 a year in the Vermont STATE prison system, yet he's going to get that shyt shut down using his "voter base and connections". :mjlol:

Hillary Clinton took in $133,000 in donations from private prison lobbyists. :scust:

the-politics-of-locking-up-immigrants-for-profit-body-image-1443989087.png

And it's not just the money she's taken directly from the lobbying groups, but her bundlers also work for them:

"Richard Sullivan, of the lobbying firm Capitol Counsel, is a bundler for the Clinton campaign, bringing in $44,859 in contributions in a few short months. Sullivan is also a registered lobbyist for the Geo Group, a company that operates a number of jails, including immigrant detention centers, for profit."

Hey, look, that's a lobbyist for the EXACT PRISON SYSTEM YOU TRIED TO TAINT BERNIE WITH. :ufdup:

"As we reported yesterday, fully five Clinton bundlers work for the lobbying and law firm Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld. Corrections Corporation of America, the largest private prison company in America, paid Akin Gump $240,000 in lobbying fees last year. The firm also serves as a law firm for the prison giant, representing the company in court."

Oh, look, there's the other American prison giant teaming up with the bundlers for Team Hillary. :lupe:

You're trying to taint Bernie because a private prison corporation is working with a government he's never even had a position in, when Hillary is out there getting paid by that EXACT corporation.

And you actually negged me for pointing your bullshyt out. :comeon:
At the next townhall someone needs to bring this up to Hilary.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moms of Travon Martin, Eric Garner, and Sandra Bland are all out campaigning for Hillary. I surely hope you are not calling these women unintelligent and sheep right? :dahell:

Sorry Ass Bernie supporters :smh:

:mjlol:

Black women are the epitome of sheep.

Who else do you think bankrolls the corrupt preachers and black church that has destroyed the community?

Black women are the reason the black community is fukked up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL