Spike Lee gives Bernie Sanders yet another endorsement from the Black community

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i haven't seen this much hatred between democratic candidate supporters in a while

Like, since, 2008?

It was much the same stuff then. Clinton using the establishment backing to marginalize her opponent, Clinton making claims of sexism and playing the gender card, Clinton employing her surrogates to play race politics, Clinton saying her opponent was unelectable, Clinton's opponent and his supporters growing more and more bitter at her as she increasingly exposed herself as the campaign went on....

They'll make up for the general. But Clinton has been exposed for at least the third time now (White House period, Obama run, and now Bernie run), and she loses more people from her camp every time.

It sucks...in 2008 she was easily #2 for me behind Obama....it's not her policies (which are basically Obama with a bit more bank-friendliness, institution-friendliness, and hawkishness)....it's her burnt-earth approach to trying to win that leads her to engage in lies and dirty tactics every time. I don't even think she's racist, she just knows how to employ the public's racism to her own ends when it suits her.

Ruin it all by making lil b the focus of your posting via an image.

Art Barr

You didn't watch the video, did you? :ufdup:

Lil B accounts for himself well there.

I didn't post all these people (and there's a link in every case) because they represent our community or because I think we have to be sheep and vote like them. I posted them because each one of them has some meaningful concern for the community, and they each express why they feel that Bernie represents their concerns.

And they mean something. Notice how this is a thread ABOUT Bernie's prominent Black supporters, yet Clinton and Trump supporters have been trying to troll the thread for 8 pages now while completely ignoring that topic the entire time.

When someone enters a thread to talk about everything other than the actual topic, you know they're feeling threatened. :smugdraper:

she has no control over super pacs

Super PACs Influential in Midterm Elections

The 2010 midterm elections were the first test of the effects of the Citizens United ruling—and the influence of super PACs. Some $80 million was spent by super PACs during the midterm election cycle. Republican candidates largely reaped the benefits of the PACs' largesse, and Republicans won control of the House. Democrats cried foul, saying the elections were being bought by deep-pocketed individuals and companies and questioned what the donors expected in return for their contribution. But it was not long before Democrats established their own super PACs. In the 2014 midterm campaign, 1,360 Super PACs raisded nearly $700 million, according to OpenSecrets.org.

The already lax rules governing Super PACs are riddled with loopholes. For example, candidates cannot communicate or coordinate with PAC organizers, but they can speak to a group of donors at a fund-raising event and leave the gathering before any planning or coordinating about fundraising occurs.

Comedy Central's Stephen Colbert helped to educate the public about PACs, famously mocking them on his show,The Colbert Report. In fact, he created his own super PAC, Americans for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow, which collected more than $1 million. The PAC ran ads in South Carolina that took aim at Mitt Romney.

Super PACs Explained

BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE

:dead:

How are you trying to prove that candidates don't control their own superPACS with a wall of text talking about candidates establishing their superPACs??? :deadmanny:

List of lies Clinton supporters have attempted to engage in on this thread alone:

Claim that Bernie controls the state government. :mindblown:

Arguing that Clinton doesn't have control over her own super-PAC:dead:
Claim that Bernie's campaign is a front for male supremacy :dahell:
Compare Bernie stans to Hitler stans. :huhldup:

Claiming that Bernie only cared about Civil Rights in the 1960s and that he didn't speak out on Trayvon or Sandra or the others. :duck:

Claimed that Chuck Schumer had changed massive aspects of the New York state government :rudy:

Saying that Bernie supporters are former Ron Paul supporers. :gurl:

Pretending that Clinton is the anti-prison complex candidate when the PRIVATE PRISON COMPLEX IS GIVING HER THEIR MONEY! :camby:

That Hillary taking money from private prisons doesn't matter as long as she claims she's against them. :russ:

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Moms of Travon Martin, Eric Garner, and Sandra Bland are all out campaigning for Hillary. I surely hope you are not calling these women unintelligent and sheep right? :dahell:

Sorry Ass Bernie supporters :smh:
They're definitely sheep. Hillary is the one that legitimized #ALM, the troll of #BLM that I've NEVER seen march. You acting like their mothers and family are the brothers who got killed. It's like saying we have to listen to the daughters and nieces of MLK, because why?

Black people are into this Clinton thing too much, and it is sheepish, because their Clinton admin, to show the White man that the Negro wasn't really replacing them and getting ahead, said and passed a lot of shyt that affected us worse (i.e. superpredator kids so 3-strike and shoot first, ask later for the cops; and nikkas can't just think they'd be sitting at home all day or on this thing forever, so welfare reform, even if the communities were economically strong yet). You're a sheep if you don't see that. Don't get me started on Hillary in NYC.