The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There's no way that you're too ignorant to know that Bernie was a Senator in the FEDERAL government, not the Vermont STATE government, is there?

Bernie is massively opposed to the privatized prison system, but he has no control over the Vermont state government policy.

You better check yourself or you're catching a neg.

Running with Cruz/Clinton-style misinformation tactics here.

So you're trying to tell me that after all of Bernie Sanders years of service he never tried to use his political power and constituents goodwill to form a meaningful change on an issue he cares strongly about in state where he has broad approval?

:duck:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
So you're trying to tell me that after all of Bernie Sanders years of service he never tried to use his political power and constituents goodwill to form a meaningful change on an issue he cares strongly about in state where he has broad approval?

:duck:

You have no clue how the political process works, do you? :ohhh:

Senators have EXTREMELY little ability to affect state policy, and the Corporate Prison Complex is a MASSIVE institution

Bernie has NO political power to affect that policy, unless he gets into the White House.

There's hundreds of millions of dollars exchanging hands, but you think that Bernie Sanders would somehow get a government he doesn't even work in to change a policy that would cost them massive lobbyist cred because some voters like him.

You can't name one time in the last 100 years that a Federal senator has changed such a massive State government policy based on his "constituents goodwill". Not in ANY state.

Eat his neg.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Senators have EXTREMELY little ability to affect state policy, and the Corporate Prison Complex is a MASSIVE institution

Bernie has NO political power to affect that policy, unless he gets into the White House.

There's hundreds of millions of dollars exchanging hands, but you think that Bernie Sanders would somehow get a government he doesn't even work in to change a policy that would cost them massive lobbyist cred because some voters like him.

You can't name one time in the last 100 years that a Federal senator has changed such a massive State government policy based on his "constituents goodwill". Not in ANY state.

Eat his neg.

Bernie can't use his voter base and connections to state government to create meaningful legislation in his home state?

:heh:

You're clearly in denial.

I don't want that guy as President.

Chuck Schumer comes to mind immediately.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Eat his neg.

He's trolling hard right now.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New study: Vermont ships inmates to for-profit private prisons
KHYNNA KUPRIAN, Staff Writer
POSTED: 11/21/2013 01:00:00 AM EST

WAIT. SO is this supposed to make me wanna vote for hillary? or just remind me that Vermont is an ultra white state and so is bernie?

Unless you're advocating blacks not vote at all(wihch is an option.) whats your point?

I'll say it again. lets assume what we alredy know. white folks are racist more times than not. thats a given. Lets assume one of these white people will end up in office Hill or Bernie. lets say we were all forced to vote on one or the other. Who would you vote for and why?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
WAIT. SO is this supposed to make me wanna vote for hillary? or just remind me that Vermont is an ultra white state and so is bernie?

Unless you're advocating blacks not vote at all(wihch is an option.) whats your point?

I'll say it again. lets assume what we alredy know. white folks are racist more times than not. thats a given. Lets assume one of these white people will end up in office Hill or Bernie. lets say we were all forced to vote on one or the other. Who would you vote for and why?

You can trust Bernie more all you want, but you can't ignore that their campaign points differ less than you will admit.

Hillary has given this same exact promise.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

If Bernie supports the end of the private prison industrial complex why hasn't he taken it on in his home state. It's straightforward.
I don't think all white people are racist. This issue is bigger than race.

Not voting is as stupid as it gets.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie can't use his voter base and connections to state government to create meaningful legislation in his home state?

:heh:

You're clearly in denial.

I don't want that guy as President.

Chuck Schumer comes to mind immediately.
and hillary can? LOL. what kind of logic is this. this is what we're doing now? We're stretching like
Simple-Yoga-Stretches-For-Relieving-Chronic-Sciatica-Pain.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You have to be a complete fukking idiot to believe she'd ban something her husband ushered into existence...Nevermind the millions of dollars in donations shes recieved from these individuals throughout her political career...

This is typical Hillary lying through her fake teeth to make a negative story go away...

The crime reform movement of the 90s was a bipartisan effort to curb crime. And it had a lot of casualties. Bill even apologized for it but to ignore the nature of the 90s is to commit the highest degree of fraud.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Bernie supports the end of the private prison industrial complex why hasn't he taken it on in his home state. It's straightforward.
I don't think all white people are racist. This issue is bigger than race.

Not voting is as stupid as it gets.
who says he hasnt? again, you didnt answer the other posters question about when have you seen a senator pull those type of strings? NEVER.
So you're not answering a question that has an answer outside of course he couldn't change it. he doesn't/didnt have that kind of power. and again how does this make hillary look any more appealing? it doesnt.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
say what she gotta say to get elected. but i know who you are. thats the beauty of having hill run. we actually do know her. and quiet as kept we also know bernie. neither of these two are brand new. and we know one is known for lying and switching up while the other has stuck to his own script since his college days/hate him or love ihm.
You know that Bernie Sanders was once against gay marriage.

He eventually evolved too.
lol @ thinking politicians aren't apt to change because at the end of the day, being elected is their job.

Bernie Sanders Claims He’s a Longtime Champion of Marriage Equality. It’s Just Not True.

To stop being cynical for a minute, human beings change opinions over time. Whether its through sincere reflection or through political calculations, as long as they are working for my interests I'll take it either way :smile: