Spike Lee Co signs Fat Joe "Black People and Puerto Ricans created one of the great art forms ever! Together! In the bronx! Undisputed!"

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Hand pics dont mean shyt - this is 2022. Dumb cac still thinks he can refer to black women who counter him as “men” for daps and reacts because he says so despite being more verifiable than he is. Dude if you have an issue go message the mods privately - keep your sexual projection off the threads. No one co-signs your caccel babble, Jackoff Napier.

And he wants it to go back to the good ole days when the “blacks stayed in their place and didn’t cause so much dissension - a time when cacs could pretend online and use the n- word without pushback, or cacs could be accepted as long as they sounded down when they posted in the booth, all this black Wokey woke AA pride knowledgeable shyt is making the masses uncomfortable “
:mjpls::mjpls:
Stfu 🤫
You illiterate ass still trolling, it's time to get banned.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
hip hip was started in the south bronx, correct?
let the people of that era and area debate it out

I find it weird that someone from say arizona gatekeeping and telling someone from the bronx, who was raised and grew up in that timeline a 'guest'.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You illiterate ass still trolling, it's time to get banned.
Dude I don’t engage in any serious Convos with white posters, using cac usernames and cac avis. Who get on threads talking mad shyt that they can never back up with any proof, or use their 2012/2013 posting personas to run with racist branded insults to disguise their animosity. While projecting their own sexual setbacks into threads to come at women online. Running for desperate dap defenses and no originality. I said what the fuk I said about you, Bet that. You’ve been begging for me to get banned since December 2018. I may not post as heavy as I did back around that time frame but trust if i get tagged in by AA posters that I respect- I’m coming in with a show of force and backing them up. See the problem is - I’m not going anywhere. There’s a reason why your cac-c00n segment keeps missing and never hit their targets. Outlasted your faves. Get the fuk over it or don’t.
:manny:

Last edited:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Dude I don’t engage in any serious Convos with white posters, using cac usernames and cac avis. Who get on threads talking mad shyt that they can never back up with any proof, or use their 2012/2013 posting personas to run with racist branded insults to disguise their animosity. While projecting their own sexual setbacks into threads to come at women online. Running for desperate dap defenses and no originality. I said what the fuk I said about you, Bet that. You’ve been begging for me to get banned since December 2018. I may not post as heavy as I did back around that time frame but trust if i get tagged in by AA posters that I respect- I’m coming in with a show of force and backing them up. See the problem is - I’m not going anywhere. There’s a reason why your cac-c00n segment keeps missing and never hit their targets. Outlasted your faves. Get the fuk over it or don’t.
:manny:
Your a tranny troll, fukk off

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
And I’m saying what the fuk I say - I dare you to make another thread race instigating among black people for what you point blank said that you’re not a part of. Please try it - bet you won’t get your shyt off like you did this time. You’re not black or white right?? According to your own words. Then Wtf color are you? Transparent?
:what: :dahell:
Dominican is not a race - just say you’re white Latino Bc you’re not one of us and you’re not Afro-Latino, your mother must have been a puta, gave birth to a uneducated self loathing pendejo. That’s for damn sure. You’re a c00nfused bytch aren’t you??

Went from Dominicans take pride in not being black to most Dominicans are black
When convenient for his personal comeback - I hate dumb dominicant m’fers like him- No we don’t all think like this retahded dyck head. projecting his angst like a cac. Dude can quote line for line fron game of thrones but doesn’t know his own claim or the fact that Abraham Lincoln wasn’t a slave savior .
:mjlol:

Lol when the fukk did I say dominicans take pride in not being black? I said dominicans are proud to be Dominicans.

You do this same thread derailment bullshyt all the time, trying to bring up poster history and posting non stop convincing yourself you somehow won on a message board :heh:.

Back to the topic

Latinos in the bronx were part of Hip Hop culture from the beginning. We were right there during the rise of it and when it became mainstream. It's going to take a whole lot more than cancel culture twitter and coli militants to change that narrative

You guys can't even come up with a list of the main 4 creators. If there even is that. Too many conflicting stories and people saying it started here, started there etc

Like I keep saying, hip hop took years to develop and while it was developing Latinos were right there pushing the culture as well.

No it wasn't every latino, but the majority of the younger generation were very much involved and future generations like my Era, grew up in it at the mecca. I'm not letting no one from another region outside of NYC to tell me different

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol when the fukk did I say dominicans take pride in not being black? I said dominicans are proud to be Dominicans.

You do this same thread derailment bullshyt all the time, trying to bring up poster history and posting non stop convincing yourself you somehow won on a message board :heh:.

Back to the topic

Latinos in the bronx were part of Hip Hop culture from the beginning. We were right there during the rise of it and when it became mainstream. It's going to take a whole lot more than cancel culture twitter and coli militants to change that narrative

You guys can't even come up with a list of the main 4 creators. If there even is that. Too many conflicting stories and people saying it started here, started there etc

Like I keep saying, hip hop took years to develop and while it was developing Latinos were right there pushing the culture as well.

No it wasn't every latino, but the majority of the younger generation were very much involved and future generations like my Era, grew up in it at the mecca. I'm not letting no one from another region outside of NYC to tell me different

So do you think the older Black Spades from Bronxdale houses are lying? There are the main ones against that narrative.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
So do you think the older Black Spades from Bronxdale houses are lying? There are the main ones against that narrative.
No, I'm sure they are living they truth and what they experienced. But bronxdale is a tiny section of the bronx, there guys from other neighborhoods in the bronx who say Latinos were very involved

The problem here Is that you guys have trouble just naming who really the creators are. Everyone has a different story. One thing for certain is that Latinos been a part of it the whole time,even if it was miniscule we were there in the early stages and were there during the rise it of it before it became mainstream

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No, I'm sure they are living they truth and what they experienced. But bronxdale is a tiny section of the bronx, there guys from other neighborhoods in the bronx who say Latinos were very involved

The problem here Is that you guys have trouble just naming who really the creators are. Everyone has a different story. One thing for certain is that Latinos been a part of it the whole time,even if it was miniscule we were there in the early stages and were there during the rise it of it before it became mainstream

I just go where the evidence takes me and seem they have a good chronological order. First b boys and first teenage djs. First to rock the parks and have a afro Latino dj pre Disco whiz.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

dude, why are you still playing dumb after I gave you quotes from the earliest Ricans in HipHop game explaining/detailing that they were influenced by various black (non-latin) pioneers before they entered the game, which obviously positioned them (Ricans) as followers rather than creators/originators?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
A lot of it does. We didn’t have all these type of threads a few years back. Either on here or on SOHH.

And since the idiot tranny troll wants to quote people, funny how she didn’t quote this

Like I said ban bet bytch, or shut the fukk up.
There was an afram movement on here years before tariq or yvette had even a thought of ados or FBA. Like years before

where me @IllmaticDelta , @Supper ,@HarlemHottie @diasporanroyalty and others were getting the culture and claims against the culture straight

Tariq was still well into his pan african thing around then

We can get some straightening done, independent of youtubers

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
There was an afram movement on here years before tariq or yvette had even a thought of ados or FBA. Like years before

where me @IllmaticDelta , @Supper ,@HarlemHottie @diasporanroyalty and others were getting the culture and claims against the culture straight

Tariq was still well into his pan african thing around then

We can get some straightening done, independent of youtubers

yup #AAGANG (based around bushing ducktales/false narratives from "outsiders") was a thing on here waaayyyyyy before that whole Tariq/Yvette twitter/youtube rise. That was the reason why I had signed up on here because I was here (actually the OG Sohh) in like 2000/2001 but then I bounced around 2005 and didn't post again until 2014 when I saw all types of:mjpls: posting aimed at the tribe.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

You mentioned you were dominican

since when do dominicans take credit for what ricans were doing, like that:what:

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
No I have lived in the bronx though
and you have no idea what the fukk you talking about saying wite people lived in the projects at the time

have you ever been to the bronx?
have you ever met a puerto rican in your life?

those are the questions to be asked

He's right. In the early 70s, there were still whites living in the housing projects in the Bronx, By the mid to late 70s is when most left or were about to leave. These whites were mostly old-timers though.

Last edited: