Spike Lee Co signs Fat Joe "Black People and Puerto Ricans created one of the great art forms ever! Together! In the bronx! Undisputed!"

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212 your troll tranny ass negging folks, huh? I'm a proven BLACK MAN. Yet you're a alleged Hispanic chick who's a gangbanging, mother who's also a lawyer.

Go choke on a MonkeyPox infected dikk.
I stopped taking your post with any merit after you displayed your lack of intelligence , white boy

So that’s your biggest threat. Combing through old posts to his someone with a "got ya" moment. Be my guess. :manny:

If I was embarrassed by something, I wouldn't post it.
:francis: :mjlol:

Then there’s the time you played the cac defender of whites using racist derogatory language against black people
Just saying did yall have the same energy when Ross was calling 50 a monkey?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Don’t yall ever get tired of having these FBA/Non Black/Black Immigrant debates? Tariq sure did a number on yall mentals.
It has nothing to do with Tariq bro. It has everything to do with others trying to hijack or get participation awards for a Black art form & culture that was created specifically by AA's with roots in the South. There's too many people putting out misinformation whether intentionally or unintentionally that needs to be corrected & discussed

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
The mods need to start bushing these threads.

This discussion has ran it's course numerous times on here...the true facts regarding who created hip-hop was established and verified a long time ago.

They did not play a role in the five elements of Hip-Hop coming to fruition. Latino artists and fans didn't really get involved with Hip-Hop until the mid-late 90s. Most Latinos young and old don't even listen to Hip-Hop all that much and preferably listen to Spanish more often than not.

Black Americans (from NYC, not the South or anywhere else) created Hip-Hop (just like we created nearly every other genre) Latinos and Jamaicans were just in the background during it's creation. If that's what they want to be acknowledged for ok but anything more than that is just forced reversionary.

The only reason why ppl keep fixating on this is because Hip-Hop despite it's critics has arguably the most successful, influential, and power genre of music not just in America but across the world so now ppl are desperate to claim it as apart of their culture after years of shytting on it but we all know the real truth.

No other genre faces this problem of ppl vulturing and it goes back to what I said about the influence, success, and it's power across the globe.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The fact that OP got ran down on his own thread like the Bloods did on Dyckman.

😭😭

Fat Joe’s eyes looking they have separation anxiety. Anything for promotion - trying to get showtime on lock just like 50 did with Starz - copying again.

For a group of people who claim to “originate”, they seem to avoid explaining why none of their efforts can be accomplished without black people or AA co-signs. Fat Joe couldn’t find Puerto Rican writers or producers? K. 😒🤔
——-

The plot is very clear -

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Im not arguing participation equals creation. Im arguing creation wouldnt make a genre black. And when I say black Im really speaking of black american specefically. All my life i heard how a jamaican created hiphop. Until Jamaicans suddenly tried to claim it. All my life ive heard how blacks and peurto ricans were participants at hiphops inception in NY. Until Peurto Ricans tried to take a bigger stake than yall liked.

And I didnt originally here those statements made from Jamaicans or Peurto Ricans. So if black americans from NY miseducated everyone. You cant blame Jamaicans and Ricans for now "over stepping" supposedly. Either the history was widely mistold from the beginnig. Or folks trying to rewrite it after the fact so not to share credit:mjlol:

Im sticking to my statement that takes the he say she say out of the equation. I dont care if a NY peurto rican was documented to have created rap ,and every dance that came out back then,and every dj was puerto rican. It obviously wasnt a Puerto Rican genre if black americans were able to take it over in such a short time. The content and culture wasnt peurto rican specefic enough.

The fact peurto ricans could authentically "emulate" the black youth of NY proves my point. Hiphop wasnt a black genre at that time. It later became a black genre,and thats when other races got dropped off. When they coule no longer effectively/authentically emmulate.You would have had to have been of black culture and around black people to authentically perform hiphop. Once it truly became a black genre that is:respect:
1. NY, a cosmopolitan state, can misrepresent social situations when it comes to racial, ethnic and cultural matters since everyone is living around the way or on top of each other. Black people growing up around whites do not make them white entitled to white culture and white achievements.
Tarzan is not an ape even if he was socialized by them.
Recognizing the mistake of NY ADOS then has to be corrected to set the record straight going forward or else there is no culture to gatekeep, a shared culture is part of ethnic identity. If ADOS do not correct the mistakes of the past to define who was and was not part of their culture and why, they are opening themselves up to erasure.
Because black people are either shut out or shut down in areas of power and influence, they cannot properly gatekeep their culture inside of the institutions that control it or operate on a cohesive level outside of it to maintain it on their own. Ricans, having more access to the institutions that control hip-hop given to them by whites, and black people working for whites, can exercise the power to monetize hip-hop in their favor. The social benefit Ricans profit from by claiming hip-hop can quickly translate into economic and political gains over black people to get them out of traditionally black spaces. This is a component of demographic engineering.

2. Ricans did not authentically emulate anything, if they did they would be the de facto face of hip-hop. They aren't, that is my point. If they were there during the creation they would have been equally represented since then in equal proportion to blacks by skill level, marketability and longevity in the genre right now. They aren't, because their emulation of black culture is not authentic and therefore lacks the skill level, marketability and longevity necessary to be side by side with black rappers. Fat Joe, Big Pun, and Em get their props for being as good as they are as non-black rappers suggesting a qualification. If props are given solely among the ethnic group that birthed hip-hop, they are not in the discussion because the authenticity and skill is lacking in comparison to people who are hip-hop. By its roots and direct influences hip-hop is a black genre from creation, Ricans around black people do not authentically perform black culture specific to hip-hop because they were not part of the cultural development that birthed the genre. Their emulation is simply an emulation at best. Everyone else emulates hip-hop, ADOS are hip-hop. This is why you've seen ADOS as the sole ones driving the culture and genre forward.

tumblr_nc2bapTERe1rpgpe2o1_1280.jpg

LmpwZWc.jpeg

EPMD+unfinished+business+tour.jpg

LmpwZWc.jpeg

Ni5qcGVn.jpeg

LTMzODkuanBlZw.jpeg

dsc_0280-1(1)_z1.jpg

713wp1LoMEL._SX522_.jpg

51ff4tZGSGL.jpg

r-869262-1537007639-8334.jpg

0728706300025_p0_v3_s1200x630.jpg

s-l600.jpg

kw-album-1-1379713222-view-0.jpg

ab67616d0000b273b7c45af95aaf599cee3acf08

outkastcov.jpg

master-p-da-last-don_sq-e8f3645f844aa90925d83480c32aaed6778fa719.jpg

ridin%20dirty_ugk.jpg

Rican's didn't emulate anything authentically because we didn't see them around the world. ADOS made hip-hop and took it around the world many times for over fifty years. This is ours, we've shown and proved from the beginning. From the dance, beatbox, DJ, graffiti, and emcee component we are still hip-hop. We've stood the test of time because we are the true and living. Everybody else is Great Value.

They have their culture, let them be proud of theirs, but we been doing this.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
It has nothing to do with Tariq bro. It has everything to do with others trying to hijack or get participation awards for a Black art form & culture that was created specifically by AA's with roots in the South. There's too many people putting out misinformation whether intentionally or unintentionally that needs to be corrected & discussed

This. Everytime Aframs attempt to argue in defense of something they rightfully have the rights to argue for, some "other" has to bring up Tariq/FBA like Aframs had no ethno-consciousness before Tariq came along:scust:

Last edited:

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
The mods need to start bushing these threads.

This discussion has ran it's course numerous times on here...the true facts regarding who created hip-hop was established and verified a long time ago.

They did not play a role in the five elements of Hip-Hop coming to fruition. Latino artists and fans didn't really get involved with Hip-Hop until the mid-late 90s. Most Latinos young and old don't even listen to Hip-Hop all that much and preferably listen to Spanish more often than not.

Black Americans (from NYC, not the South or anywhere else) created Hip-Hop (just like we created nearly every other genre) Latinos and Jamaicans were just in the background during it's creation. If that's what they want to be acknowledged for ok but anything more than that is just forced reversionary.

The only reason why ppl keep fixating on this is because Hip-Hop despite it's critics has arguably the most successful, influential, and power genre of music not just in America but across the world so now ppl are desperate to claim it as theirs after years of shytting on it but we all know the real truth.
That's why we keep the discussion going, it's called gatekeeping, 24/7/365.