Spike Lee Co signs Fat Joe "Black People and Puerto Ricans created one of the great art forms ever! Together! In the bronx! Undisputed!"

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
This. Everytime Afram's attempt to argue in defense of something they rightfully have the rights to argue for, some "other" has to bring up Tariq/FBA like Aframs had no ethno-consciousness before Tariq came along:scust:
Then Tariq must be doing something right whether or not he's an agent. It's on the responsible of us to take the ball and do the right thing.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This. Everytime Afram's attempt to argue in defense of something they rightfully have the rights to argue for, some "other" has to bring up Tariq/FBA like Aframs had no ethno-consciousness before Tariq came along:scust:
This is sooooo facts. That’s the new card THEY pull.

That’s actually an insult - along with the “AAs are a monolith or a collective and have no individual frame of thought” is basically what THEY’RE stating directly or covertly. It’s like the all “encompassing community” rhetoric for AAs - but with other races/ethnicities - THEY seem to be able to differentiate
:jbhmm:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It has nothing to do with Tariq bro. It has everything to do with others trying to hijack or get participation awards for a Black art form & culture that was created specifically by AA's with roots in the South. There's too many people putting out misinformation whether intentionally or unintentionally that needs to be corrected & discussed

A lot of it does. We didn’t have all these type of threads a few years back. Either on here or on SOHH.

And since the idiot tranny troll wants to quote people, funny how she didn’t quote this

I couldn't find the prove you black thread, smh

I covered my face because the wolves are vicious out here.

20190408_032127_zpsnalii59o.jpg

I edited the proof pic, to just my arm. Enough of the brehs have seen the original photo to serve as witnesses just in case my ethnicity gets called into question.

Like I said ban bet bytch, or shut the fukk up.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
A lot of it does. We didn’t have all these type of threads a few years back. Either on here or on SOHH.

And since the idiot tranny troll wants to quote people, funny how she didn’t quote this

That's because people weren't out in full force like they are now pretty much lying saying AA's didn't create hip hop. It's so blatant nowadays that it needs to be discussed & corrected. It has nothing to do with Tariq. It's disrespectful that people are trying to spread misinformation bro

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

BS!!! There were plenty of slick threads towards Aframs from "others" when I first came on this board in 2014/2015. If you're talking the OG Sohh from like the early 2000s I would agree but that's because things got :mjpls:on the internet during the Travon Martin/Mike Brown era.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
that first one isnt true is it?
:mjtf:
“The Latino Museum is following the path of the National Museum of African American History and Culture, which housed exhibits in the American History Museum before opening its own building in 2016. Machado said the American History Museum has “extensive experience in hosting, nurturing and working with our Smithsonian colleagues to help launch new museums.”

“December 2020, the United States Congress passed the Consolidated Appropriations Act 2021, which provided half of the funding for the National Museum of the American Latino. The museum is set to become part of the Smithsonian Institution.

A few weeks ago, Friends of the National Museum of the American Latinolaunched a social media campaign, Latinos Are the Missing Piece, to bring attention to the fact that the museum is slated to be built away from the National Mall. “As the largest ethnic group in the nation with arguably the oldest ties to the founding of this nation, we have a compelling case for moving [the museum] onto the iconic National Mall and joining the many prestigious institutions that welcome the over 30 million tourists and residents each year to present our American story,” the group wrote.”

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Hand pics dont mean shyt - this is 2022. Dumb cac still thinks he can refer to black women who counter him as “men” for daps and reacts because he says so despite being more verifiable than he is. Dude if you have an issue go message the mods privately - keep your sexual projection off the threads. No one co-signs your caccel babble, Jackoff Napier.

And he wants it to go back to the good ole days when the “blacks stayed in their place and didn’t cause so much dissension - a time when cacs could pretend online and use the n- word without pushback, or cacs could be accepted as long as they sounded down when they posted in the booth, all this black Wokey woke AA pride knowledgeable shyt is making the masses uncomfortable “ “let Canadians control the content “ “only speak on AA issues when crime is involved “ “Run off all the non-wench women and non c00n men by using cac branded insults so this place can be great again”

:mjpls::mjpls:
Stfu 🤫

Last edited: